Events

PureMotion Sports Takes Over Distribution of Lake Shoes

Supplied by PureMotion Sports

· By Press Office · 7 comments

Lake Shoes have awarded the distribution of its premium cycling shoes for South Africa to PureMotion Sports, as of January 2021.

ccs-144148-0-94297100-1611581473.jpg

We are honored to be awarded the distribution right for such a great, premium brand in South Africa. The heritage and passion that drives the Lake Cycling Shoes brand resonates strongly with our team and business values. Our business is focused on offering our customers more choice and best in class products in our array of premium brands we currently distribute.

About Lake Cycling Shoes:

Lake’s mission is to create premium cycling shoes that are innovative, made with the highest
quality materials, and superior comfort, while maintaining cutting edge technology.

Born in Evanston Illinois in 1982, Lake quickly became a household name for cycling shoes. As the sport grew in North America, so did the versatility and demand for more styles. The MXZ303 (winter boot) was created because of a very cold climate that hit Lake’s headquarters every year, the shores of Lake Michigan, where temperatures are quite possibly the coldest in North America. Many other innovative designs have come from Lake’s shoe collections over the years. More recently Lake was the first to design and produce the MX 331 Cyclocross specific model and today it remains the “holy grail” of cyclocross shoes.

Our pride has grown out of a simple fact, that we are first to market with many if not most new developments in cycling shoes. Unlike most companies in the marketplace, we haven’t been distracted by entering into different cycling product categories, we have remained true to our core value and that is to produce the best fitting, highest quality cycling shoe on the market.

About PureMotion Sports:

PureMotion Sports are the proud distributors of Lake, Skratch Labs and Morvelo in South Africa. We are a passionate and enthusiastic distribution company, driven to offer premium brands and products to the South African market and pride ourselves in our after-sales service and expertise.

For more info and to find your nearest dealer please contact PureMotion Sports at sales@puremotionsports.co.za
Tags:

Related posts

Comments

DieselnDust

Jan 25, 2021, 2:14 PM

hopefully this exciting shoe brand will gain greater traction in 2021

Love my Lake Shoes

DR ◣◢

Jan 25, 2021, 2:26 PM

Couldn’t go to be distributer.

Pure Motion is absolutely incredible. I wish they still did POC.

babse

Jan 25, 2021, 2:57 PM

look forward to their updated site

AllezAllez

Jan 26, 2021, 7:42 PM

Awesome! Great shoe brand and new distributor. 

Headshot

Jan 28, 2021, 9:43 AM

What's not to Lake?

Rob K

Feb 8, 2021, 3:13 PM

Love my Lakes too - will  be needing an upgrade soon.

DMJ

Feb 12, 2021, 8:58 AM

When will they be taking over? I really wish I could see and try on Lake shoes before buying.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment