Vulintaba 2 day tour
Saturday, 31 October 2020 - Sunday, 1 November 2020
Kwazulu-NatalVulintaba Country Estate
You may feel the need for a quick breakaway and your aim is to build some seasonal fitness, then we have already combined it in a tour for you! Consider it a lavishing training camp.
This tour offer:
Endurance Day 1
- 2400m Ascent over a distance of 110km.
- Normandien pass – 650m of climbing in 9km
- Donkey’s pass 500m of descending in 4.5km
- Spend the night in a 4-star hotel (a full list of amenities and services available on the hotels website)
Hit The Trail Day 2
42km hard-core single track
- Light Breakfast
- A good combination of Vulintaba’s Blue and Black routes.
- Rock gardens, switchbacks, steep climbs, technical features and a cave to be explored.
You’ll experience scenic nature, hard-core riding, great single track all concluded with hotel luxury and services. We’ll finish early on the second day so that riders from afar can hit the road in good timing.