Swartberg 100 Gran Fondo 2020
Saturday, 25 April 2020
Western CapePrince Albert
- 3000 m of climbing, a gruelling gravel bike race starting and ending in the beautiful town of Prince Albert, Great Karoo.
- Relay on Gran Fondo Route
- 171 kilometres, 3000 metres of ascent, 79 kilometres of gravel in 3 Sectors.
- The start gun goes at 7am (Sunrise)
- The last 2 km to the Swartberg summit is at an average gradient of 12%
- The summit is at the 150km mark, from there it's a nail-biting 20km descent into Prince Albert
- Cut off at the end is at 5pm
- Finishing this race is an achievement.