Ride The Cape | March
Ride The Cape is an all inclusive luxury riding & culinary experience through the beautiful Elgin Valley. The event is limited to 60 riders ensuring exclusivity. Participants will ride through its well-known apple and pear orchards and experience Elgin’s high-quality, cool climate wines. Participants will explore 3-days of scenic riding through fynbos, apple & pear orchards, indigenous forests and vineyards. Ride the Cape is all about offering guests an exclusive and unique off the beaten path experience. WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY?
- All riders receive a unique and high quality Ride the Cape garment.
- All event meals from Friday lunch to Sunday lunch are included in your entry.
- All drinks including craft gin, beer and wine are complimentary.
- 2-Nights of "glamping" accommodation underneath pine trees.
- Expect brilliant live entertainment throughout the weekend to further set the mood.
- Each rider receives a goody bag at registration along with a ride guide with all the need-to-knows.
- Riders get to enjoy 3 days of exclusively selected routes, some of it only allowed to be ridden during the event.
- Staffed water points serving everything from freshly brewed coffee to pancakes! Assistance vehicle at designated waterpoints.
- Participants will be surprised by off the beaten path refreshments stops along the way.
- Trained medical personnel at each stage to handle any emergencies that may occur.
- All participants and non-riders receive a handmade souvenir.
Ride The Cape is a riding & culinary experience through the beautiful Elgin Valley. Participants will ride through its well-known apple and pear orchards as well as the picturesque vineyards. These 3 days of scenic riding will go through the Lebanon forest, Paul Cluver Trails and around the beautiful Eikenhof dam.
Surprise water point stops serving everything from warm pancakes, freshly brewed coffee to fruit and more at off the beaten path places. Riders will also be treated to a coffee stop at the impressive steampunk Railway Market on day 3.