Events

Claudio’s Course Preview: Val di Sole downhill

· By Press Office · 10 comments

The Val di Sole track in Italy is a brutally technical maiden. Packed with slippery roots and plenty of rocks, it drops steeply through the forest into the valley floor. The 2,200m long course has had a facelift for 2015, with more line choices and northshore added to the classic track.

Regarded as one of the most technical downhill runs in the world, the Italian course is going to be an incredible showdown for the season-ender. With the overall downhill title still to be clinched, it’s set to be a weekend of fast and furious racing.

Comments

BenReaper

Aug 20, 2015, 7:40 PM

As always a brilliant preview from Claudio.Nice slipery and tricky course.This is going to be an interesting race.

Eddy Gordo

Aug 20, 2015, 7:53 PM

hahaha, now they need o give claudio different bikes to test and comment on, on these runs. Would be like top gear

jimmycool

Aug 20, 2015, 8:01 PM

It looks like we are going to see some exciting racing with potentially big time gaps to those who are prepared to throw caution to the wind and keep it rubber side down till the end.

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Aug 20, 2015, 8:32 PM

Wow... That's mega gnarly

Fisan

Aug 20, 2015, 8:46 PM

I want what he's having

BenReaper

Aug 21, 2015, 4:20 AM

I want what he's having

I want his job[emoji4]
Pure Savage

Aug 21, 2015, 6:00 AM

Crazy to see how fast the pro's glide down there and make a gap on Claudio without pinning it. I am sure Claudio is pretty decent rider himself as well!

Those little gopros are everywhere now!

IdeJongh

Aug 21, 2015, 6:33 AM

Hahaha, what a cool preview.  How he manages to keep chatting and feeding info through all of that is insane.

Amberdrake

Aug 21, 2015, 7:17 AM

I figure the reason he is slightly slow is due to talking while riding. The distraction reduces the amount of speed slightly. Still I can't even ride half of that stuff!

DanielJhb

Aug 21, 2015, 8:38 AM

I wish they had the same sort of segments they do on the cross-country feed, showing what bike setup they run for the different courses (shocks, tyres, flats/cleats, rebound etc)

Add a comment

You must log in to comment