Events

Nino Schurter: The Hunt for Glory – Chapter 1 Work Hard Play Hard

· By Press Office · 6 comments

“N1NO – The Hunt for Glory” is Nino Schurter`s first set of “webisodes.” The new video series features various chapters illustrating Nino`s colorful life as a professional mountain bike athlete during the pre-olympic year. It´s not only about how Nino prepares for the biggest goal of his career, the golden medal in Rio de Janeiro in 2016, but it‘s also about shredding trails, travelling around the world, and all the fun that mountain biking brings.

Comments

T-Bob

Apr 16, 2015, 9:51 AM

Hectic fitness angle. Make me feel very bad for not doing anything other than riding my bike(s) and a bit of surfing. 

Great to see CT getting some feature @ 2:47.

DJ84

Apr 16, 2015, 10:18 AM

Man thats awesome, makes you understand why they are miles ahead of everyone else.

J∆kk∆ls

Apr 16, 2015, 10:47 AM

Started doing bunkies religiously for core power and swimming to improve my breathing. Both are improving my ability to ride harder. 

But nothing like these guys...what I would give to be a full time athlete! 

IdeJongh

Apr 16, 2015, 11:28 AM

This is just amazing, I reckon I train pretty hard and then you see that! Mad!

SwissVan

Apr 16, 2015, 11:34 AM

I still got more hair than nino :whistling:

How about that giant tilting indoor treadmill thing for bikes, you could ride a small peloton on it at the same time  :eek:

Squier

Apr 17, 2015, 6:55 AM

I've watched this now a couple of times. Love it!

Hard work coupled with a massive natural "engine" makes for a special athelete.

I still have a signed Scott Odlo jersey in my cupboard somewhere. I need to get my Bike Room back up and running so that I can put it up. Legend!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment