Events

Video: A Slice of British Pie

· By Press Office · 9 comments

Combine Josh Bryceland, Phil Atwill, Brendan Fairclough and a bunch of other riders. Add in some wintery British slopes and you’ve got yourself a slice of lunacy, a slice of ‘what the hell just happened’, and A Slice of British Pie.

This 25 minute long nutter fest, brought to you Dirt, celebrates good times on bikes with some of the world’s biggest and most loved mountain bikers. None of that slo-mo, none of that dubstep and nobody is putting their goggles on in this film. Brought to you from the genius mind of Tom Caldwell, prepare to experience an old school insight into the epitome of winter riding in our muddy little corner of the world.

The film unravels as a roadtrip – from Fort William to Surrey, and from Wales to County Durham. We’ve focussed on the loosest riders – the guys you think of when loss of traction is on the mind.

Comments

rouxtjie

Apr 15, 2016, 1:19 PM

crazy skills

kk6gan

Apr 15, 2016, 7:09 PM

This video is rad! All about loose riding, squeeling brakes and most importantly, having a laugh and good times with your mates.

Yusufm_11

Apr 16, 2016, 7:34 AM

Insane video!! The control of their bikes is amazing!

Dan Dob

Apr 18, 2016, 9:33 AM

That is how to get amped for riding! Never had a video that makes me want to go ride in the mud, slosh and snot like that!

Super_mil

Apr 18, 2016, 10:19 AM

That is how to get amped for riding! Never had a video that makes me want to go ride in the mud, slosh and snot like that!

Agreed! Genuinely looks like a fun (dirty) day out.

nigelhicks

Apr 18, 2016, 10:27 AM

AMAZING! ... Best video I have seen in years! #getloosebro

giphy.gif

Stretch

Apr 18, 2016, 11:20 AM

lets face it...we have absolutely no idea how to ride our bikes

T-Bob

Apr 23, 2016, 12:11 PM

Bet vid is ages! Nice to see not every bike vid is slo-mo and close ups of bits of dirt flying. 

Good they're upholding the rule in section 2: bike on the roof must be worth more than the car they are on. Ford Sierra what a sh*t wagon. 

trail - er - park

Apr 23, 2016, 1:10 PM

Some properly skilled nutters there innit.

The dogs bollocks!!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment