Events

Video: Rob meets Tahnée Seagrave

Supplied by Red Bull Content Pool.

· By Press Office · 0 comments

“Rob Meets…” is kicking off its fourth season with a tête-à-tête with British downhill mountain biker Tahnée Seagrave.

In this first episode of “Rob Meets…” Rob Warner travels to Llanfyllin, in North Wales, to catch up with multiple World Cup Winner Tahnée Seagrave early in 2020. Dubbed by Rob as “the woman who leads the new generation of female downhillers”, the series provides a unique insight into what makes Tahnée tick.

In it Tahnée gives Rob a tour of her HQ and explains why Northern Wales is better than Morzine as a base for downhill training and gives him an insight into her intense rivalry with childhood hero Rachel Atherton; one of the downhill’s biggest stories. She reveals that her first racing victory was “not a win” as Atherton was missing but her second, when she beat everyone, was the big one: “I’d shown the world what I was capable of. And I learned the only thing I need to focus on is my ride and the clock.”

Rob also gets the chance to speak with Tony Seagrave, Tahnée’s Dad and Team Manager, who discloses the predicitions he made in 2004, on a t-shirt. He also explains how he has learned to deal with the dual roles of Father and Manager. To round it off, Rob heads out with Tahnée and her brother Kaos to try their local trails and enjoy the Welsh weather.

Tags:

Comments

There are no comments yet. Why not add yours below.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment