The Dedacciai Strada Skyline 3.Zero is a little different. It's a rigid full carbon 29er mountain bike. Sacrificing the comfort of suspension means a light bike - the Skyline 3.Zero weighs in at 8.5 kilograms.
The Skyline 3.Zero up for grabs comes kitted with SRAM XX1 and Guide RSC brakes. The cockpit features Mud Cross carbon components, which are also used by the Selle San Marco-Trek pro team. The wheels are Stan's Crest rims laced to White Industries hubs.
Dedacciai Strada Skyline 3.Zero specification:
- FRAME: Dedacciai Skyline 3.Zero
- FORK: Rigid Dedacciai carbon fork (600g)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF30
- CRANKSET: Sram XX1 with X-Sync Direct Mount
- STEM: Mud Cross
- SEATPOST: Mud Cross carbon
- HANDLEBAR: Mud Cross carbon straight
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram XX1
- SHIFTERS: Sram XX1
- BRAKES: Sram Guide RSC
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon Protek
- WHEELSET: ZTR Crest / White Industries hubs
- TIRES: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Snake Skin
- REAR SHOCK: N/A
If you like this bike and would like the chance to own one, vote for it in the Best Bike in Africa at the Standard Bank Africa Cycle Fair on 23 - 25 October at St Stithians College.