Promotions

Celebrate cycling and win with The Cyclist Co

· By Press Office · 47 comments

The Cyclist Co are a cultural curation for cyclists by cyclists, fashion fused into lifestyle, based on the simple pleasures of riding a bicycle.

Cy.clist
(noun)
a person who embraces the simple pleasure of balancing on two wheels.

ccs-2-0-18595900-1478504227.jpg

Cycling and the culture that accompanies it is more than just a way of life. It’s a form of self-expression – a journey charted through untamed paths where your senses are immersed in the beauty of nature and its surrounds. This sense of freedom is our ethos. Be it the open road, a rocky descent or urban exploration – the notion of escapism and the connection between man, bicycle and nature is what fuels our passion.

At the Cyclist Co we strive to create products of immense quality using creative expression and high-end aesthetical merit to bring our vision to life. We love all forms of cycling and our range of products and timeless design integrity embodies the bicycle’s power to unite cultures and creeds. Our designs are inspired by Cape Town, its beauty and its people, and produced in South Africa.

ccs-2-0-52383100-1478504229.jpg

In essence the Cyclist Co allows you, dear rider, an affordable outlet to celebrate your style and individualism; to pay homage to the purest form of freedom known to man – the bicycle. As such this is echoed through our range of products. Our stylish and elegant socks are ultra-comfy as is our coffee – the ideal catalyst to kick-start your ride or fuel post-ride bike talk. Our t-shirts are works of art, fabric canvasses that capture various elements of bike culture using beautifully type-set designs and iconography. Then there’s our range of Cycling-inspired art captured on hand-printed high-quality paper celebrating feats achieved by legends of yesteryear – ideal for your bike room.

ccs-2-0-89649600-1478504228.jpg

We want to celebrate the excitement, the escape and the freedom that comes with pedalling a bicycle. Our brand transcends all boundaries and celebrates the heritage of cycling culture.

ccs-2-0-04788700-1478504228.jpg

Competition

Tag us in a Tweet or in an Instagram post of you enjoying your ride or your post ride coffee, with your definition of a cyclist or what cycling means to you.

Win one of 2 hampers from The Cyclist Company worth over R1 000 : 5 x socks from the Classic Range, a Ride Free cap, a MTB Club Tee and a 250g bag of The Cycling Company coffee.

Instagram: @thecyclist.co
Twitter: @thecyclistco
Facebook: @thecyclist.co
Email: hello@thecyclist.co.za
www.thecyclist.co.za

Comments

gg930

Nov 7, 2016, 10:06 AM

PLEASE THE CYCLIST CO LET IT BE ME!!!! :)

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 7, 2016, 10:14 AM

PLEASE THE CYCLIST CO LET IT BE ME!!!! :)

Awesome, we look forward to seeing your entry on our social pages. 

shaper

Nov 7, 2016, 10:32 AM

not everyone is on twitter or Instagram!!

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 7, 2016, 10:45 AM

Hi shaper please feel free to post on Facebook and tag us in that. Look forward to seeing your entry.

stefanx

Nov 7, 2016, 11:28 AM

Will definitely enter this comp. Already have my first pair of socks, and they are great!!! Need some more... Keep up the good work "The Cyclist Co" :)

bikebloke

Nov 7, 2016, 12:12 PM

so where are the casquettes then ?

someone needs to make an SA inspired cotton casquette ...

oooh its mountainbiking not cycling ..... :ph34r: 

Patchelicious

Nov 7, 2016, 12:16 PM

Not everyone likes tryathletes either, but I make a plan for you :P

shaper

Nov 7, 2016, 12:18 PM

Not everyone likes wannabe tryathletes either, but I make a plan for you :P

fixed it for you  :P

Suidwes Boytjie

Nov 7, 2016, 2:10 PM

Already entered on Instagram... 

That first photo... Is that perhaps Mr Media 24 aka Aaron Borril?  :whistling:

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 7, 2016, 2:48 PM

Will definitely enter this comp. Already have my first pair of socks, and they are great!!! Need some more... Keep up the good work "The Cyclist Co" :)

Thanks, appreciate the feedback  and your support. We look forward to seeing your entry. 

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 7, 2016, 2:50 PM

Already entered on Instagram... 

That first photo... Is that perhaps Mr Media 24 aka Aaron Borril?  :whistling:

We do know Aaron but that is not him in that shot, he's too fast to photograph ;) Thanks for the entry, some some great images and definitions coming through. 

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 7, 2016, 3:19 PM

so where are the casquettes then ?

someone needs to make an SA inspired cotton casquette ...

oooh its mountainbiking not cycling ..... :ph34r:

Great minds think alike, we are busy working on them and a couple of other items to add to the range. 

polskime13

Nov 7, 2016, 4:30 PM

I had the pleasure of getting a set of the black and grey socks for our DC team. The socks are very good quality and a superb fit! The colour combos available are also really cool!

Dez

Nov 7, 2016, 5:12 PM

Love the authentic old school feel that The Cyclist CO offers something for everyone. Love the color schemes used too... can't wait to get my hands on sum kit very soon.

Jimmy Redman

Nov 7, 2016, 6:07 PM

Cool looks ng socks ... keen to try them out ... hope they get to Durban soon

kwv

Nov 8, 2016, 4:38 AM

Been testing the socks on a few rides now. Super comfy and stylish. Awesome fit. Highly recommended.

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 8, 2016, 7:18 AM

I had the pleasure of getting a set of the black and grey socks for our DC team. The socks are very good quality and a superb fit! The colour combos available are also really cool!

We wondered who took the 12 pairs, thanks for the support, good luck for DC, post some pics for us. 

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 8, 2016, 7:18 AM

Love the authentic old school feel that The Cyclist CO offers something for everyone. Love the color schemes used too... can't wait to get my hands on sum kit very soon.

Thanks Senzo, can't wait to see your order come through 

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 8, 2016, 7:19 AM

Cool looks ng socks ... keen to try them out ... hope they get to Durban soon

Thanks, they available online at the moment we looking at retailers as a next step. 

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 8, 2016, 7:21 AM

Been testing the socks on a few rides now. Super comfy and stylish. Awesome fit. Highly recommended.

Great news, thanks we appreciate the support. Glad to hear you enjoying the socks. 

Suidwes Boytjie

Nov 8, 2016, 8:54 AM

When will i know when i'm the lucky winner of these amazing looking socks and awesome coffee?!  :whistling:  ;)

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 8, 2016, 12:40 PM

When will i know when i'm the lucky winner of these amazing looking socks and awesome coffee?!  :whistling:  ;)

Comp closes at the end of the month. Feel free to enter a couple of times. 

Atlanticblizzard

Nov 8, 2016, 1:29 PM

Hi chaps

Where is your store based? love the look of the socks and definitely want a few pairs

TheCyclistCo.

Nov 8, 2016, 3:23 PM

Hi chaps

Where is your store based? love the look of the socks and definitely want a few pairs

Thanks for support, currently we are online at www.thecyclist.co.za next steps will be to get into retail outlets. 

Add a comment

You must log in to comment