Promotions

Fantasy Tour: Stage 3 – Giro Empire SLX shoes

· By Nick · 5 comments

Stage 3 takes the riders on a 159.5 km trip from Anvers to Huy. With the climb up Mur de Huy at the end, we can expect an interesting dash for the line. The Stage 3 prize, Giro Empire SLX shoes, will go to the team boss with the highest standing in the green jersey category for the stage.

What awaits your team on Stage 3:

Route map:
Tour de France Stage 3 route map.jpg

Stage 3 Profile:

Tour de France Stage 3 Profile.png

Stage 3 Last Kilometre:

Tour de France Stage 3 Last km.png

TV Broadcast times:

Stage 3 will be live on SuperSport 6 from 13:00 to 18:00.

Stage 3 Prize: Giro Empire SLX Shoes

The Giro Empire SLX shoes will go to a team which includes the Green Jersey holder after Stage 3.

giro_empire.jpg

At just 175 grams (size 42.5), the Empire™ SLX sets a new standard for light weight cycling footwear. Yet it doesn’t compromise the structure or stiffness needed to put full power to the pedals thanks to a combination of exceptional fit, a new Evofiber™ SL one-piece upper, and the Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus outsole. And with replaceable heel pads, full titanium hardware and our adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit, these are full-featured shoes built to win, and built to last.

RRP: R 3,495.00

More info: www.giro.com

Update: Stage 3 Prize Winner

Congrats to our second winner: TALUS (Team Name: “TEAM TALUS”) for winning the daily prize today thanks to his selection of the current green jersey leader Andre Griepel. A total of 174 Hubbers have him in their team and the winner was chosen via a random draw.

Comments

TALUS

Jul 5, 2015, 9:47 PM

I hope Valverde has a good memory. Nice shoes.

Tiny K

Jul 6, 2015, 5:09 AM

Sexy shoes! Just a pity I can never find my size :/

Cav'

Jul 6, 2015, 5:10 AM

Yes please.

Matt

Jul 6, 2015, 4:26 PM

I hope Valverde has a good memory. Nice shoes.

Although Valverde didn't pull through for you, Griepel did as the green jersey leader. 

Gerald has just done the draw and announced you as the winner of the Giro Empire SLX shoes!

Congrats!

Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Jul 7, 2015, 4:19 AM

Awesome, first poster is the eventual winner!!!!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment