Promotions

Giveaway: Win a Scott Centric Plus helmet

· By Bike Hub Features · 15 comments

Scott Sports Africa are giving away a Scott Centric Plus helmet signed by the whole Scott-SRAM MTB Racing Cape Epic team worth R2,999.

ccs-58780-0-40509500-1491155296.jpg

All you have to do is answer the questions in the form below and like the Scott Sports Africa Facebook page.

The Centric PLUS was designed and developed for our world class road and mountain bike racers. We leveraged our extensive aerodynamic expertise to make one of the fastest and best ventilated helmets in its class. This was achieved through optimization of airflow on both the outside and the inside of the helmet. MIPS with SCOTT AIR technology provides the benefits of a MIPS brain protection system and features a unique construction to further enhance ventilation. The Centric PLUS, get your head in the game.
Learn more about the Scott Centric Plus here.

The winners:

• Pedro Casais
  • Zahir Rawat

Comments

alleyne

Apr 3, 2017, 10:15 AM

Apologies if I missed it but when does this competition end and when will the winner be announced?

gg930

Apr 3, 2017, 10:55 AM

Apologies if I missed it but when does this competition end and when will the winner be announced?

I was wondering the same...

Kylie

Apr 3, 2017, 10:58 AM

First winner to be announced on Friday 7 April, and second winner the following Friday 14 April

alleyne

Apr 3, 2017, 11:19 AM

First winner to be announced on Friday 7 April, and second winner the following Friday 14 April

Thanks!

gg930

Apr 6, 2017, 10:57 AM

Im so hoping this winner is me...fingers crossed :)

gg930

Apr 7, 2017, 7:52 AM

Any news on the winner yet?

Nick

Apr 7, 2017, 1:53 PM

The winner of the signed Scott Centric Plus helmet is Pedro Casais. Congratulations!

There will another draw for a second helmet on Friday. If you haven't entered yet, do so before Friday.

Guest @BAZA

Apr 10, 2017, 4:33 PM

Could do with a new helmet

Andrew_Smith

Apr 18, 2017, 5:36 PM

Who was the last winner?

Nick

Apr 18, 2017, 6:34 PM

Who was the last winner?

Apologies, I was awaiting his reply before announcing, which I received today. 

The second winner of the Scott helmet is Zahir Rawat.

Andrew_Smith

Apr 18, 2017, 6:43 PM

Apologies, I was awaiting his reply before announcing, which I received today. 

The second winner of the Scott helmet is Zahir Rawat.

Congrats! :)

Zahir.R

Apr 19, 2017, 9:06 AM

Wooohooo.. thanks "Scotts Sports Africa" cant wait for it to Arrive .. is Mr Schurter gonna deliver it himself?? LOL

Meezo

Apr 19, 2017, 10:06 AM

was it in the rules to have < 5 posts

Long Wheel Base

Apr 19, 2017, 10:15 AM

was it in the rules to have < 5 posts

Beat me to it. Why is it the guys with so few posts that win these comps? Should get an entry for every post we have.

They might struggle to sell them in the classifieds with so few posts.................

Guest @BAZA

Apr 19, 2017, 9:27 PM

Nice enjoy????

Add a comment

You must log in to comment