Win a Santa Cruz and help build trails with TokaiMTB

In partnership with Santa Cruz Bicycles, TokaiMTB is offering the chance to win a Santa Cruz bike from their lineup. As part of a national funding drive, each R150 that you donate to the TokaiMTB trail fund gives you one entry into the draw to win.

TokaiMTB Santa Cruz competition.jpg

How to enter

Head over to the TokaiMTB website here to make your donation to the trail building fund. For every R150 that you donate, you get an entry into the draw. The more you donate the better your chances of riding a new Santa Cruz on some great new trails at Tokai.

enter_button.png

The prize

Santa Cruz Bicycles supports similar successful fundraising initiatives around the world, enabling trail crews to realise their plans for trail expansion while fulfilling riders’ dreams.

The winner can choose any frame model and colour from the Santa Cruz range which will be fitted with a standard Santa Cruz build kit by Rush Sports.

For more details and terms and conditions head over to the TokaiMTB website.

Closing time and date for entry will be midnight on Friday 14th July 2017, after which no further entries to the draw will be accepted. The winner will be announced via Bike Hub and TokaiMTB on Monday the 17th July 2017.

308 Comments

marko35s, Jul 17 2017 04:28

Thanks Deon, good to read all of that, and I have seen the guys on the way up to the mast and that is definitely an improvement!  

Looking forward to the future!  

Apparently my, far simpler,  plan to get the committee into an Octagon for a "Last man standing decides on the trails" fight isn't going to happen  :clap:

Dieter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Jul 17 2017 05:38

I disagree.

I was just day dreaming the weekend and thinking, why can`t a man ride a Juliana, I love their paints schemes and writing.

*They can! It is the exact same frame. The suspension is just tuned softer and the saddle it's specced with is different.

*no he/she as gender is now a spectrum 

(Deon), Jul 17 2017 07:48

*They can! It is the exact same frame. The suspension is just tuned softer and the saddle it's specced with is different.

*no he/she as gender is now a spectrum 

Wow, you guys really have done your homework!

(Deon), Jul 19 2017 11:29

So we've connected Michele with Rush Sports! I'll bet she's still pinching herself every morning.

She's been paging through this thread and is loving the banter and advice. So far there's only been a hint to her final choice, can't wait to hear what it'll be and in what colour!

Very happy for you Michele.. with one "L" ;)

Shebeen, Jul 19 2017 11:54

So we've connected Michele with Rush Sports! I'll bet she's still pinching herself every morning.

She's been paging through this thread and is loving the banter and advice. So far there's only been a hint to her final choice, can't wait to hear what it'll be and in what colour!

Michele, if you're reading this. We're very happy for you.

Piston ZA, Jul 19 2017 11:57

I think Michele should come on here and apologise to us personally for crushing some of our dreams  :whistling:

And then post a pic of what she ends up with to really rub salts in the wounds.

Just kidding, well done again Michele

dirtypot, Jul 19 2017 01:21

Michele, if you're reading this. We're very happy for you.

So, so happy!

marko35s, Dec 07 2017 10:30

Something's fishy here. ANY SC bike in standard build?! That can easily tick over R100k. 

*Cough*

https://www.facebook...?type=3