Promotions

Win an entry to Wines2Whales with ProNutro

· By Press Office · 8 comments

ProNutro’s protein power has fueled active lifestyles from 1962 all the way to today – and now we’re giving away an entry to Wines2Whales!

ccs-2-0-19798500-1475577282.jpg

• To WIN head over to the ProNutro Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pronutro/
  • Ride 196.2km between you and your riding partner, and track it on Strava or a similar tracking app.
  • Post a screenshot of your distance on the ProNutro Facebook page.
  • Tag the friend you’d share your entry with.

Stay up to speed with the Wines2Whales race and winner announcements by Liking the ProNutro Facebook page.

Competition closes on 10 October 2016

Related posts

Comments

Slakkepas

Oct 4, 2016, 10:46 AM

Entries closed 3 October 2016 according to facebook?

Matt

Oct 4, 2016, 10:51 AM

Entries closed 3 October 2016 according to facebook?

We were informed that it has been extended until 10 October. Facebook will be updated to reflect this.

lerouc

Oct 4, 2016, 11:03 AM

I dont understand this comp, do you have to ride that exact distance between you and your would be partner on one ride or is it accumulating through a number of rides or do you have to ride more than that distance.

See that gets me confusing and then i move on to the next comp. They are leaving themselves open to too many questions...

dirtypot

Oct 4, 2016, 11:08 AM

Also, one ride or multiple rides?

Matt

Oct 4, 2016, 1:54 PM

I don't understand this comp, do you have to ride that exact distance between you and your would be partner on one ride or is it accumulating through a number of rides or do you have to ride more than that distance.

See that gets me confusing and then i move on to the next comp. They are leaving themselves open to too many questions...

This was a response posted on their Facebook page in reply to a similar question:

"...you and your partner need to cycle a minimum of 196,2km between the two of you in a single ride. P.S the 196,2km does not need to be equally split between you and your partner."

nonky

Oct 4, 2016, 2:25 PM

Huh?  

Rules are vague and confusing.

lerouc

Oct 4, 2016, 2:58 PM

this is stupid complicated

Mads

Oct 4, 2016, 3:14 PM

So if we are doing a ride together of a distance of 98.2 will that qualify? The total for the two riders will be 196.4 or anything more than that.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment