It is for this reason that the Karkloof MTB Club is asking for your help. For every R50 donation, you get an entry into a lucky draw to win the ultimate trail bike: a Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper 29 worth over R150,000. There is also a great second prize of a framed, autographed photo of Matt Hunter riding the Karkloof trails.
More about the bike
The S-Works Stumpjumper is an all-new design, and the lightest and stiffest trail bike the engineers at Specialized have ever built. The reworked suspension kinematics are designed to give the rider control and support throughout the range of travel, giving consistent feedback at both contact points - hands and feet. Additionally, flip-chip adjustable geometry, and tyre clearance for up to 3” tyres give the rider scope to tune the ride to their exact requirements.
The S-Works model comes with SRAM’s XX1 Eagle drivetrain, and Guide RSC brakes. A Fox 36 150mm Factory fork and Fox Float DPX2 Factory rear shock handles everything the trail can throw at you, while Roval Traverse SL 30mm internal width, carbon wheels wrapped in a Butcher GRID 2.6” front and Purgatory GRID 2.6” rear tyre will keep you rubber side down when you need it most.
- You’ll receive one automatic entry for every R50 you donate. The more you donate, the greater your chance of winning.
- The competition is open to anyone residing in South Africa, of any age; except members of the Karkloof Club Committee, their families, and employees of Specialized.
- The bicycle pictured is not necessarily the prize but is indicative of the model and version. You can choose a Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper in any available size but colour may vary.
- Prizes may not be swapped for any other prize (except as defined above) or cash equivalent.
- The draw will be carried out and the winner announced on Sunday 28 October 2018 at the SA Enduro Championships at Karkloof. The winners will be contacted by email within 3 days if they are not present at the Enduro Championships for the draw.
- The bike will be shipped, free of charge, to any location in South Africa.
- Donations made after the draw will not be eligible for entry, and will not be refunded.
- The draw will take place once and the judge’s decision is final. If the prize-winner does not contact the Karkloof Club via email at email@example.com within 28 days, the judge reserves the right to withdraw the winning entry and make further draws until a winner is found.
- The images used in promoting this prize are indicative only and may not show the actual prize bike.