Promotions

Win with the Epic Fantasy League 2017

· By Bike Hub Features · 100 comments

Put your knowledge to the test during the 2017 Absa Cape Epic. Predict the results and you could win some incredible prizes in the Epic Fantasy League.

ccs-2-0-39494500-1489586334.jpg

Prizes

The Grand Prize is an entry to the 2018 Absa Cape Epic courtesy of USN. Already sold? Enter here: epicfantasyleague.co.za

We’ve also lined up some amazing daily prizes from some of the Absa Cape Epic partners, including Tsogo Sun, Suunto, Oakley, Amped, Columbia and Sport24hrs Taxis & Shuttle.

ccs-2-0-42254400-1489581534.jpg

ccs-2-0-41297100-1489580962.jpg

How does it work?

1. Sign up: Enter on epicfantasyleague.co.za using your Bike Hub account. If you’re already a Bike Hub member simply login with your credentials here. If you’re not a member create a new account here.
  2. Make your picks: Select your daily and overall winning team for each jersey category.
    Daily picks must be submitted by 6am SAST on the day of each stage.
    Overall picks must be submitted by 6am SAST on Sunday, 19 March 2017.
  3. Earn points: You will earn points based on your picks. The highest points scorer on the day will win the Daily Prize, and the overall leader at the end will win the Grand Prize.

ccs-2-0-64522100-1489579821.jpg

Related posts

Comments

Meezo

Mar 15, 2017, 1:24 PM

isn't the last years winner still waiting for his prize, only to get a hamper from one of the competing brands...

Rudi Pollard

Mar 15, 2017, 1:52 PM

The site is not recognizing my credentials...

Phillip Gibb

Mar 15, 2017, 1:53 PM

Also can't logon: These credentials do not match our records.

Gnarly

Mar 15, 2017, 1:57 PM

It would help a great deal if names of the riders in the team were put next to the team name for predictions.

Epic Rookie

Mar 15, 2017, 3:12 PM

Would also be great if the drop down options had the same names as the race register?

Mixed category has a Thomas and Johan?

Matt

Mar 15, 2017, 3:28 PM

Would also be great if the drop down options had the same names as the race register?

Mixed category has a Thomas and Johan?

This has been corrected - in a rush to address the previous request a gremlin crept in.

BaGearA

Mar 15, 2017, 4:06 PM

This has been corrected - in a rush to address the previous request a gremlin crept in.

Issue is still there  :mellow:

Matt

Mar 15, 2017, 5:11 PM

for the 10th time now...

You'll need to login with the same email address as used on your Bike Hub profile. In your case it is an @yahoo.com address.

Devm10

Mar 15, 2017, 6:15 PM

Also getting the credentials do not match our records.

Hilton.

Mar 15, 2017, 6:34 PM

I'm also still getting the issue :( Also using the correct email address, I promise!

RyanAW

Mar 15, 2017, 7:04 PM

isn't the last years winner still waiting for his prize, only to get a hamper from one of the competing brands...

Yes. Money has been paid, still trying to organise the hamper

Jaco-fiets

Mar 15, 2017, 7:12 PM

Registering still a problem

Lee Bosch

Mar 15, 2017, 7:24 PM

Cannot enter the epic fantasy league,says my credentials do not match anything on record and I don't understand why cause I log in to bike hub just fine using my credentials like I always do

Frosty

Mar 15, 2017, 7:25 PM

Also have a problem logging in

edit: just logged on to the forum with my email address and password - and used the same to login to the Epic Fantasy League... "Your credentials do not match our records."

Shebeen

Mar 16, 2017, 7:55 AM

this happened last year?! I remember starting something like this for fun like in 2015.2014..now how did i miss actually doing it?!

edit: found my 'betting' thread.https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/137486-the-cape-epic-betting-thread-for-punters/

yeeha, great stuff admin!

edit #2: oh ****. can't work out my login credentials either. since i've gone through about 15 email addressssss in that time. is it your current password, or original one you're looking for?

Matt

Mar 16, 2017, 8:06 AM

this happened last year?! I remember starting something like this for fun like in 2015.2014..now how did i miss actually doing it?!

edit: found my 'betting' thread.https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/137486-the-cape-epic-betting-thread-for-punters/

yeeha, great stuff admin!

edit #2: oh ****. can't work out my login credentials either. since i've gone through about 15 email addressssss in that time. is it your current password, or original one you're looking for?

You'll need to login using the email address registered on your Bike Hub account and your current password.

You can confirm your Bike Hub account email address here: https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=email

If needed you can reset your password here: https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

@grootlem

Mar 16, 2017, 8:48 AM

Ok I'm in. Will start training for next year in a week.

Frosty

Mar 16, 2017, 9:48 AM

Also have a problem logging in

edit: just logged on to the forum with my email address and password - and used the same to login to the Epic Fantasy League... "Your credentials do not match our records."

After receiving a PM from Admin, I changed my password (which had a symbol !@#$%^&* as part of the password). Successfully entered!

Shebeen

Mar 16, 2017, 10:06 AM

You'll need to login using the email address registered on your Bike Hub account and your current password.

You can confirm your Bike Hub account email address here: https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=email

If needed you can reset your password here: https://www.bikehub.co.za/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=lostpass

Just like Chandler, I tried that like a million times! ( i also had a @#$% character in my password, maybe that's the prob)

reset my password, and now all is good. Watch out for the highly rated :FauxClique Morons 

Lurch the stalker

Mar 16, 2017, 10:11 AM

After receiving a PM from Admin, I changed my password (which had a symbol !@#$%^&* as part of the password). Successfully entered!

Just like Chandler, I tried that like a million times! ( i also had a @#$% character in my password, maybe that's the prob)

reset my password, and now all is good. Watch out for the highly rated :FauxClique Morons 

I can confirm that I have multiple special characters in my password and had no problems logging on from yesterday.

Mamil

Mar 16, 2017, 10:43 AM

If you have multiple special characters it is a sign of a split personality and should be treated professionally.

Lurch the stalker

Mar 16, 2017, 11:34 AM

If you have multiple special characters it is a sign of a split personality and should be treated professionally.

In the words of Sheldon Cooper..."I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested" ;)

Rudi Pollard

Mar 16, 2017, 11:46 AM

I had to change my password again today in order to log in after registering yesterday. Something is not lekker with the back end me thinks...

Matt

Mar 16, 2017, 3:47 PM

Apologies to those who were experiencing password issues. The issue was resolved earlier today.

Users who had any of the following characters in their passwords would have been unable to log in on the Epic Fantasy League site:

• !
  • $
  • \\

Passwords containing any of the above characters will now validate correctly.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment