Promotions

Winner of the Photo of the Day, July 2014

· By Nick · 13 comments

Votes are in and the winner of the GoPro Hero3+ for July 2014 has been chosen. Congrats to Atomic for his daring mid-flight selfie at Thaba Trails.

http://media.thehubsa.co.za/forum/uploads/gallery/category_11/gallery_58625_11_873571.jpg

Atomic walks away with a GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition.

All the finalists and voting results for July can be viewed here.

GoPro Silver Edition.jpg

Previous winners of the GoPro Photo of the Day competition:

Winner of the Photo of the Day, June 2014

Winner of the Photo of the Day, May 2014

Winner of the Photo of the Day, April 2014

Winner of the Photo of the Day, March 2014

Winner of the Photo of the Day, February 2014

Related posts

Comments

Atomic

Aug 8, 2014, 1:09 PM

Thanks so much guys!!! Super excited :D

alexwc46

Aug 8, 2014, 7:25 PM

Congrats! Very cool pic!

Headshot

Aug 11, 2014, 9:42 AM

Awesome - democracy works on the Hub if nowhere else in SA...

Peach.

Aug 11, 2014, 5:24 PM

Brave man, you deserve it for that dedication, well done.

Pants Boy

Aug 11, 2014, 6:42 PM

Nicely posed that - finger on the lever gave it away :D

Wyatt Earp

Aug 11, 2014, 6:56 PM

I honestly never thought that The Hub and it's mods would allow a member with a post count of 4 or less enter a competition .

On most other forums you can't even send a pm. or post a classified unless you have 5 posts on some forums and 10 posts on others.

Being a competition for the members of this forum, I would say that only active members with x-amount of posts should be allowed to enter.

Looks like all and sundry can simply joint the forum to try and win a GOPro.

Maybe a re-look of the rules.

The avatar also happens to be the same pic that one a previous competition.

I smell a rat.

Atomic

Aug 11, 2014, 7:09 PM

There are plenty of riders that were present at both occasions that can back up that those are legit photos of me. I am new to the hub and thats because I stayed away from it because I heard rumours of all the bickering and hate that goes on here...

Wyatt Earp

Aug 11, 2014, 7:13 PM

There are plenty of riders that were present at both occasions that can back up that those are legit photos of me. I am new to the hub and thats because I stayed away from it because I heard rumours of all the bickering and hate that goes on here...

But it's a good enough place to use for the convenience of a competition ?

'Dale

Aug 11, 2014, 7:19 PM

Cool pic

Congratz!

About the bickering, it's not all that - just the odd storm in a tea cup.

Your comment above might just unleash some negativity hey. Not a cool comment about a community that is quite vibrant and awesome, warts and all.

Some totally other bloke

Aug 11, 2014, 7:32 PM

Well done Cal

Atomic

Aug 11, 2014, 7:32 PM

Cool pic

Congratz!

About the bickering, it's not all that - just the odd storm in a tea cup.

Your comment above might just unleash some negativity hey. Not a cool comment about a community that is quite vibrant and awesome, warts and all.

Thanks man. For the most part people have been awesome here. Its just an unpleasant way to treat the new guy.

Cant please everyone I suppose.

TwinDiesel

Aug 12, 2014, 7:00 PM

Is the photo of the day competition still running? Have not seen any new pics for a few days?

Stretch

Aug 18, 2014, 1:38 PM

Thanks man. For the most part people have been awesome here. Its just an unpleasant way to treat the new guy.

Cant please everyone I suppose.

time will tell i guess...lets see how many posts you have in a years time

Add a comment

You must log in to comment