Tech

adidas launch new TERREX mountain bike apparel

· By Press Office · 9 comments

Adidas announced a range of new TERREX gear at Eurobike.

TERREX Trail Cross SL

ccs-62657-0-15525500-1473267333.jpeg

The TERREX Trail Cross SL is all about versatility thanks to its Stealth® rubber outsole that combines a hiking zone at the front with a pedal zone in the middle and a descending zone in the heel. These specific zones offer a high degree of traction for hiking in heavy terrain and full pedaling power for biking technical trails. Additionally, lightweight is emphasized with a clean and reduced design, a breathable upper and thin protective welding. A lace bungee prevents the laces from getting caught in the cranks. The TERREX Trail Cross SL provides revolutionary stability and unbeatable grip.

ccs-62657-0-45169900-1473267335.jpeg

Features & Benefits

• Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip
  • Outsole: three outsole zones; pedal zone in the middle combined with a hiking zone in the front and a descending zone in the heel
  • Midsole: the EVA foam from the heel up to the midfoot is protected with PRO-MODERATORTM which offers additional support and stability in the midfoot and prevents the EVA foam from getting harmed through rock contact
  • Upper: highly abrasion-resistant materials; lace bungee prevents the laces from getting caught in the cranks
  • Weight: 440g (UK 8.5)
  • Colours: dark grey/core black/solid grey // navy/black/lime

TERREX Trailcross Protect

ccs-62657-0-68455700-1473267339.jpg

The TERREX Trailcross Protect is a hybrid shoe for mountain biking and hiking in technical alpine terrain where you need ankle protection. Its protection collar with 3D material hardens on impact for protection and shock absorption. The Stealth® rubber outsole provides unbeatable grip. Numerous well-thought-through details like a pedal zone, a hiking zone and a lace bungee, which prevents the laces from getting caught in the cranks, make this a technical must-have for mountain bike fans.

Features & Benefits:

• Upper: D3O® flexible material on the medial and lateral side hardens on impact for protection and shock absorption; abrasion-resistant TPU weldings for protection; breathable upper
  • Midsole: PRO MODERATOR™ for additional midsole stability
  • Outsole: Stealth® rubber outsole for unbeatable grip; 3 different lug patterns on the outsole – hiking zone, pedal zone and descending zone
  • Sockliner: Molded Ortholite® sockliner for comfort
  • Lacing: Lace bungee prevents the laces from getting caught on sticks and stones
  • Weight: 445g (size UK 8 1/2)

TERREX Agravic Alpha Shield Jacket

The hybrid construction of this jacket offers superior body heat regulation and greater protection than the average wind jacket. Its Polartec® Alpha® insulation in the front keeps you warm when the temperature drops. The lightweight jacket packs small into its pack-it pocket. Two zipped hand pockets keep your belongings safe.

ccs-62657-0-95893900-1473267356.jpg
ccs-62657-0-11590200-1473267361.jpg

Features & Benefits:

• • Polartec® Alpha® insulation provides warmth without adding additional weight, while offering superior body heat regulation
  • • Pertex Quantum® offers the ideal combination of durability and light weight
  • • Pack-it pocket
  • • Two zipped hand pockets keep your belongings safe
  • • Adjustable hem and adjustable hood
  • • Elastic cuffs
  • Weight, men: 180g (size 50)
  • Weight, women: 151g (size 36)

TERREX Trailcross Bermuda

These versatile mountain bike shorts with 4-way stretch material offer excellent freedom of movement and great comfort. They are compatible with bike inner shorts and also nice to wear off the bike. The DWR treatment and UPF 50+ provide additional protection on the trails.

Features & Benefits:

• UPF 50+ reduces the exposure of skin to UV rays
  • Durable Water Repellence (DWR): sheds rain and snow, quick-drying
  • 4-way stretch material for great freedom of movement
  • Weight, men: 248g (size 50)

ccs-62657-0-61524100-1473267330.jpg

Comments

Headshot

Sep 8, 2016, 11:13 AM

Well they are MTB if you ride flat pedals, otherwise they are just takkies... Isn't Stealth rubber a 5.10 product?

Super_mil

Sep 8, 2016, 11:15 AM

Well they are MTB if you ride flat pedals, otherwise they are just takkies... Isn't Stealth rubber a 5.10 product?

Adidas own 5.10

scubes

Sep 8, 2016, 11:16 AM

I went to 6 diff shops yesterday and couldn't find any stock of the adidas s stealth sole mtb shoe for flat pedals. that included the adidas store in sandton. i also emailed adidas who said not all their products are always available online. just can't find a pair.. 

AlanD

Sep 8, 2016, 11:39 AM

I saw a pair at Due South a while back at Eastgate shopping center I think it was.

Chavo

Sep 8, 2016, 12:55 PM

I went to 6 diff shops yesterday and couldn't find any stock of the adidas s stealth sole mtb shoe for flat pedals. that included the adidas store in sandton. i also emailed adidas who said not all their products are always available online. just can't find a pair.. 

Due South seem to have a couple sizes available online. Maybe you're lucky enough to be one of a UK7, 9 or 13...

http://www.duesouth.co.za/pdp/adidas-men-s-terrex-trail-cross-sl-shoe-black/_/A-194614AAAH5

Super_mil

Sep 8, 2016, 1:31 PM

Due South seem to have a couple sizes available online. Maybe you're lucky enough to be one of a UK7, 9 or 13...

http://www.duesouth.co.za/pdp/adidas-men-s-terrex-trail-cross-sl-shoe-black/_/A-194614AAAH5

Thanks for this! Trigger pulled on a UK9.  :thumbup:

I've had a set of the black and white ones for the past year and really enjoyed them. Plus they hold up a lot better than the 5.10's (no peeling soles!) and they're cheaper.

Originally got them from www.mikka.co.za but they no longer stock them. 

Hairy

Sep 8, 2016, 1:46 PM

hey, if they work for Hans Rey ......https://hansrey.com/

Super_mil

Sep 8, 2016, 2:26 PM

hey, if they work for Hans Rey ......https://hansrey.com/

No Way!

slickandtyred

Sep 8, 2016, 5:23 PM

Stealth rubber is just the type of rubber. Generally vibrant or stealth rubber is used... originating in mountain climbing me thinks.

I use 5.10s but those Adidas high top shoes look lekker

Add a comment

You must log in to comment