Tech

BH Bikes to open new Concept Store in Cape Town

· By Press Office · 9 comments

BH Bikes, one of the oldest and most prestigious European bicycle brands, will be represented by the Motorlease Group in Cape Town from 1 September 2015.

ccs-2-0-76627100-1441022862.jpgBH G7 Disc Dura Ace

ccs-2-0-00382400-1441022863.jpgBH Lynx 4.8 Carbon 29″ 9.7

ccs-2-0-28187600-1441023205.jpgBH Ultimate 9.9 29″

BH need no introduction when it comes to road and time trial bikes. Their heritage and 97 years of experience leave no doubt as to their achievements. It is therefore no surprise that BH mountain bikes were consistently in the top 5 spots in the 2015 UCI MTB World Cup series.

The latest range of road and mountain bikes will be available from the new Concept Store in Cape Town and selected dealers around the country, including the popular “Easy Motion” e-bike that has been selling so well.

Our aim is to stock a range that we think will suit most needs, but in the event of a special order we will airfreight items in to avoid compromise, no matter what the budget may be.

To further enhance the buying experience, BH have partnered with ABSA and Motorlease to offer finance on any purchase where capital borrowed exceeds R15,000. Couple this to a potential trade-in offer and you have a winner.

“I count myself very lucky to have been introduced to the BH brand and especially their Easy Motion e-bike 395 days ago! Nearly 80 happy e-bike customers later, we are now happy to bring conventional road and mountain BH bikes back to South Africa.”
Ray Wilson, Director of the Motorlease group

We intend to do what we always have done in this business, and put BH to the test by, “Race on Sunday, Sell on Monday”. Our Easy Motion e-bikes have already proven to be robust, capable and exciting. They have gone way beyond expectation and right now, our Easy Motion 29ER dual-sus is doing recce of next year’s ABSA Cape Epic.

Over the past 25 years, our group and staff have been sponsoring and participating in all sorts of motorsport, particularly car and motorbike racing. We thrive on competition both at work and play, so it comes as no surprise we find ourselves eager to compete both in the industry and on the track.

Visit www.bhsouthafrica.co.za for more details. On 1 September 2015 the SA site will officially launch and include a list of bike models on offer with pricing.

Concept Store launch: For those Cape Town based see the invite below to the opening on Wednesday, 2 September 2015.

ccs-2-0-49558600-1441022080.jpg

Comments

Hilton.

Aug 31, 2015, 1:45 PM

New Rockshox RS1? Maybe I missed the announcement?

I see its called the RS1 RL Air on BH's website, which doesn't sound very different. Less offset at the crown, and more offset down by the bottom of the stanchions?

raptor-22

Aug 31, 2015, 6:24 PM

don't think its different , just a weird distortion of th photograph. RS does do a custom job on the controls for some OEM's but i doubt its this.

Just looks like the photo is distorted or its a bad rendering of the bike. Look at the distortion in the cranks

NotSoBigBen

Aug 31, 2015, 8:01 PM

Are concept stores not from the devil himself, at least that was my understanding ....

popcorn_skollie

Aug 31, 2015, 8:26 PM

Are concept stores not from the devil himself, at least that was my understanding ....

Yes but at least its not THE devils concept store

Shebeen

Sep 1, 2015, 7:29 AM

Very interesting, have ridden one of the electric mountain bikes and while it's probably not for the purists I really see this having a future(ie. riding with parents/wife/weaker friend).

location is either right next to a mr price, and a dodgy pub. depending on which way you view things.

TCTG

Sep 2, 2015, 1:50 PM

Looking foreward to visiting this concept store

AllezAllez

Sep 3, 2015, 6:34 AM

Visited the store last night for their opening, looks awesome and some very nice bikes available as well!

Mopkop

Sep 3, 2015, 6:42 AM

Visited the store last night for their opening, looks awesome and some very nice bikes available as well!

No pics?

The free radical

Sep 8, 2015, 7:15 AM

I saw some photos on the BH Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/bhsouthafrica?fref=ts. 

Add a comment

You must log in to comment