It can be the steep kicker near the summit of a long climb. Or a multi-hour ride on roads that push you way out of your comfort zone. Sometimes you want a lower gear. Because having more range can be the key to thriving as the road points upward, SRAM Force eTap AXS now includes a 10-36t cassette and 43/30t chainring option.
The new SRAM Force eTap AXS 43/30t crank and matching wide front derailleur also offer increased tire clearance, opening the door to consistent and smooth shifting for the next evolution of drop bar bikes. Exploring new limits has never been easier.
Force XG-1270 cassette
The SRAM Force XG-1270 10-36t cassette is optimized for the precise shifting of eTap AXS and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, quick shifting from 10t on up.
- Compatible with all 2x and 1x eTap AXS crankset, chainring, and front derailleur options
- X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Must be used with 36t max Force eTap AXS rear derailleur
- MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
- Designed for XDR driver bodies
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2015 are XDR ready
Force eTap AXS rear derailleur
Whether you ride 2x or 1x, tarmac or gravel, the new SRAM Force eTap AXS 36t max rear derailleur is made to take you further. Its additional low range cassette compatibility is complemented by Orbit damper technology for quiet, secure chain management over rough roads. It also capitalizes on large X-SYNC bearing-equipped pulleys for outstanding durability and efficiency.
- Compatible with all 2x and 1x eTap AXS crankset and chainring options
- Max 36t derailleur is compatible with 10-36, 10-33, and 10-28t cassettes
- Orbit chain management technology keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy control personalization
- Large X-SYNC pulleys for durability and efficiency
Force eTap AXS Wide Front Derailleur
Designed specifically for wide spaced cranksets with 43/30t chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tires for venturing far beyond the well beaten path.
- For wide cranksets with 43/30t chainrings
- Clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1" tires
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- AXS enabled for easy personalization
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Force 43/30t wide crankset
Explore the most challenging routes on the newest crop of versatile and fun drop bar bikes with the SRAM Force 43/30t wide crankset. Shifting is smooth, accurate, and dependable using our proven X-Range gearing based around a tight 13t difference between the small and big chainrings. The wider stance of the chainrings expands 2x drivetrain bike capabilities by providing clearance for fatter tires.
- Requires Force wide front derailleur
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Crisp and accurate front shifting
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1" tire widths (43/30t chainrings only)
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance.
- Designed for road use
- Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
- Available in 140mm and 160mm, 6-bolt and CenterLock