With best-in-class performance among tubeless road tires available today, Zipp’s Tangente tubeless tires deliver the lowest rolling resistance, best dry and best overall corning grip among major brands, according to testing at an independent lab. Zipp’s Tangente Speed RT25 and RT28 are performance and race-oriented tires designed for on-pavement riding.
More about the Tangente Speed RT25 and Tangente Speed RT28:
- Available in 25mm (RT25) and 28mm (RT28) widths to meet the preferences for wider tires among today’s road riders.
- 127 TPI nylon casing.
- Low rolling resistance, high cornering grip provide speed and stability in any situation.
- Ability to run lower tire pressures with reduced risk of pinch flats.
- Max tire pressure 115PSI for RT25 and 100PSI for RT28.
- No tire levers needed or recommended for installation.
- Polyamide puncture protection layer undertread
- 60 ShA durometer rubber (Shore A)
- Water-siping tread pattern
The Tangente Speed RT25 and RT28 are Zipp’s first tubeless-specific tires and build on Zipp’s standing as a technology leader with its full Tangente tire lineup of tubular, clincher and now high-performance tubeless tires.
Zipp offers multiple tubeless-ready wheels, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc-brake, 30 Course Disc-brake, and 30 Course rim-brake. This provides cyclists with the opportunity to match the highest performing tubeless tires on the market with the highest performing tubeless-ready wheelsets. The new Zipp tubeless tires are manufactured following the ETRTO recommendations.
Weight: 292g Tangente Speed RT25; 302g Tangente Speed RT28
MSRP: $74, €84, £71
Retail Availability: June 2017 (RT25), August 2017 (RT28)