Martin is supported by Trailtech Cycles, Maxxis Tyres, South Industries, Leatt Protectives, and MRP suspension, and his build reflects this. The Knolly Warden carbon frame is paired with a MRP Stage, 160mm travel fork and a Cane Creek Double Barrel CS shock.
The drive train is made up of a Box One shifter, rear derailleur and a 11-46T cassette, paired with SRAM's XO1 crank and a SRAM chainring (Martin has since fitted an MRP Wave chainring). The cockpit also features Box components with a 780mm x 35mm rise carbon bar paired with a 65mm Box stem and grips.
The icing on the cake are the South Industries 27.5" AM rims with custom lumo yellow, pink, and blue decals. They are wrapped in a Maxxis Minion DHF tyre on the front and a Maxxis Minion SS on the rear.
- FrameKnolly Warden Carbon: XL, Carbon Yellow
- Fork2017 MRP Stage, 160mm travel
- RimsSouth Industries: Carbon 27.5”, 28mm ID, 34mm OD
- ShockCane Creek Double Barrel CS
- Hub + SpokesIndustry 9
- Front Tyre Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5x2.5, DD casing
- Rear Tyre Maxxis Minion SS, 27.5x2.3, DD casing
- HandlebarsBox Components carbon bar, 780mm x 35mm rise.
- StemBox Stem, 65mm long
- GripsBox grips
- HeadsetCane Creek Forty
- BrakesSRAM Guide RSC, 200mm rotors
- ShifterBox One Push-Push shifter
- DerailleursBox One, 1x11
- CassetteBox Two, 11-46t
- ChainKMC 11spd
- CranksSRAM X01, 170mm long
- ChainringMRP Wave ring
- Bottom BracketSRAM threaded GXP
- PedalsCrankbrothers Mallet E
- SeatpostRockshox Reverb Stealth, 170mm drop, 30.9mm diam
- WeightWeight 14.5kg