Open Weekend: Save the Date!

Indeed! The rumours are true: Those most hallowed of trails in the Piket-Bo-Berg, usually open twice a year only – for the PBBCC & TR Event and The U stage race – will be OPEN 31 October & 1 November 2020.

article image 1.jpg

Given the fact that all the events on the trails scheduled for 2020 have been cancelled due to COVID, the organisers have decided to host an OPEN WEEKEND to raise funds for the Piket-Bo-Berg Residents Association - the beneficiaries of the Piket-Bo-Berg Cycle Challenge and Trail Run.

So, you can enjoy some spectacular trail riding and do some good at the same time. But, you’re going to have to hurry, it will be open just for this one weekend, to a limited number of riders and ticking all the COVID protocol boxes. To be eligible to ride, you need to purchase a pass. Passes are available exclusively on Entry Ninja.

• Weekend Pass: R440, which gives you access to all three routes for Saturday & Sunday.
  • Day Pass: R230, which gives you access to all three routes for Saturday OR Sunday

article image 2.jpg

Details

• You have to start at the route (45km, 30km, 25km) for which you purchased a pass. This is for us to comply with social distancing protocols.
  • Pass sales will close on 27 October 2020
  • No spectators or pets will be allowed on the trails and you have to sign in and out at the start point on the farm of your chosen route.

We’re going! See you there…

4 Comments

PhilipV, Oct 08 2020 01:56

Weekend Pass and camp site booked.
I can't wait!

Alouette3, Oct 10 2020 03:12

Any trail maps available? I'm very keen to ride!

Matchstix, Oct 10 2020 03:16

Weekend Pass and camp site booked.
I can't wait!

Waar kamp jy?

PhilipV, Oct 10 2020 05:49

Waar kamp jy?

Bella Vista.
Opskud, daar mag dalk nog plek wees as julle wil saam kamp.