Events

Trails in Motion MTB Film Festival tickets available countrywide

· By Press Office · 5 comments

After a successful South African premiere at The Galileo Cinema in Kirstenbosch, screenings of the Trails in Motion MTB Film Festival will take place at Ster Kinekor theatres around the country.

Screening Schedule:

23 May 2017 – Ster Kinekor (Centurion Mall), Pretoria
25 May 2017 – Ster Kinekor (Sandton City), Johannesburg
1 June 2017 – Ster Kinekor (Gateway – Umhlanga), Durban
8 June 2017 – Ster Kinekor, (Baywest Mall), Port Elizabeth
15 June 2017 – Ster Kinekor (Tygervalley Mall), Cape Town

Tickets can be booked here.

ccs-58780-0-74042700-1492592143.jpgFrom Bikepacking the Colorado trail by Ben Gavelda

ccs-58780-0-63123000-1492591826.jpg

In addition, we’ve lined up a Cannondale Scalpel-Si 6 which we’ll be giving away to one lucky person. You can enter online, or at each of the screenings to stand a chance to win. Learn more and enter here.

Comments

deanbean

Apr 19, 2017, 4:32 PM

Oh come on, we have a huge mtb community in East London, why, oh why are we being bypassed once again. I'm tired of our community being ignored. Movies, demo days, and so on.

fanievb

Apr 19, 2017, 5:53 PM

Oh come on, we have a huge mtb community in East London, why, oh why are we being bypassed once again. I'm tired of our community being ignored. Movies, demo days, and so on.

This.

EL has the biggest MTB club in the Eastern Cape with just over 500 members and there a lot of Slummies folk who are not members.

Now I'll probably be forced to find and watch a pirated copy because people believe we are the ass end of the world.

The town may be up to **** but the MTB riding is anything but. You don't need to travel longer than 15min to get to the trails.

We have 3 Silos and hill view which are dedicated MTB "parks" then there are the numerous farms which we have access to. Travel for 40min by car and you hit the wild coast (just check Dean's posts and you'll see what you are missing)

But ja we get left out because we don't have manicured trails on overpriced wine estates

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Versapper

May 17, 2017, 7:20 AM

At nearly 3 times a normal movie price I assume one gets a two-man tent and a goodie bag and free beer?

Reden

May 24, 2017, 8:16 AM

The movie (or the parts that I watched) was quite nice.

Pitty the venues equipment did not work properly. Sound was very bad and sometimes nothing at all.

I left as I was not enjoying it.

Dexter-morgan

May 24, 2017, 9:09 AM

At nearly 3 times a normal movie price I assume one gets a two-man tent and a goodie bag and free beer?

at least you get Popcorn and a cold drink.

If it was screened @ east rand mall/eastgate or Greenstone I would go.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment