In 2015 one of the biggest changes was our name. This year we became 'Bike Hub' (read about that here if you missed the article). Although in many senses a very subtle change, it was symbolic of our growing up - a maturing of the platform and our community as a whole.
Thanks for joining us on the journey and helping shape who and what we are as 'Bike Hub'.
Here's to an exciting 2016!
Website Stats - South African Visitors
South African User Split
Website Stats - World Wide Visitors
International User Split
* World wide growth was somewhat flat thanks to fewer international visitors finding us via Google this year. This is a direct result of name change, but should recover in the next 3-6 months.
Website Activity - New Members
Website Activity - Forums
Top 10 Most Viewed Topics
Top 10 Most Replied-to Topics
Website Activity - Classifieds
Adverts by Location
Adverts by Category
Website Activity - Top 20 Articles
1. 2015 Mountain Bike Stage Race Calendar
2. Cape Town Cycle Tour will go ahead, detour route now 47km
3. Statement regarding alternative routes for 2015 Cape Town Cycle Tour
4. Review: 2015 Giant Trance 2
5. First Look: 2016 Giant Anthem X, Reign, TCR and Liv Lust
6. First Look: 2016 Momsen VIPA XT
7. First Look: Pyga Stage MX and Plus Five chain line concept
8. The SahmuraiSword: A new way to carry your tubeless repair kit
9. Pyga Industries launches the Stage: a new carbon marathon bike with a twist
10. Croeser contravenes UCI medical rules
11. Exclusive: 2016 Momsen VIPA Trail Prototype
12. 2016 Merida Scultura: World's lightest production bike?
13. Shimano DEORE XT 11 speed and 1x11 option unveiled
14. Trail Daze: The hidden gem that is Piket-bo-berg
15. New ballot-style entry process for 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour
16. Review: 2015 Silverback Sprada 2
17. Rourke Croeser found not guilty of contravening Medical Rules
18. Launch: 2016 Momsen VIPA TEAM, XT and new dual bottle cage adaptor
19. Trail Daze: Contermanskloof during Winter
20. New Garmin Edge 520: First GPS Bike Computer with Strava Live Segments
All stats for the period 1 January - 16 December 2015 (and compared to the same period for 2014).