Events

Cycling SA membership valid for a full year, all year round

· By Press Office · 9 comments

The new changes to the Cycling SA membership structure has witnessed an influx of members already in the early part of 2015. By shaping the membership to last a full 12-month period means that avid cyclists can purchase their membership at any time during the year and enjoy the full benefits, particularly with the road cycling season ready to gain momentum again from August. Taking out a membership in June means that you only need renew again next year June.

ccs-62657-0-94587500-1433332450.jpg

Boosting the benefits stable and introducing new exciting features this year cements Cycling SA’s ideals to provide their members with great value-for-money. For just R120* per year, members can enjoy medical assistance from Hollard Insurance Company, immediate access to an effective Road Accident Fund (RAF) claims management system and rewards from our new LiveLife Solutions loyalty card, which will be introduced within the next month.

The medical expenses benefit from Hollard Insurance Company offers each member a benefit of up to R20000 on the actual medical expenses incurred for any incident whilst riding or competing on their bicycle.

Coupled to this is the automatic assistance of RoadCover. Effectively, if whilst riding your bike, you are involved in an accident on the road, RoadCover will handle any claim with the Road Accident Fund whilst Hollard Insurance Company will cover your medical expenses up to R20000.

With the launch of the LiveLife Solutions loyalty rewards card, members will accrue benefits from integrated retail partner stores across the country. From time to time, other retail partners will be secured following requests by you, our valued member. This will enable our members to systematically earn rewards through the use of their membership card.

Cycling SA’s dedicated online membership portal, beSpoke, is gaining momentum and new and returning members will have access to this online community platform. We encourage our members to share their own cycling experiences or stories of interest, or any curated cycling content that fellow members might enjoy reading. Signing up is simple and requires your CSAID number to get going. Access to beSpoke also allows our members the chance to personalise the communication that they wish to receive, which will also be delivered to their inbox via a weekly mailer. Create your profile and begin posting content right away http://www.cyclingsa.com/community

To apply for your Cycling SA membership, please visit https://csams.cyclingsa.com/login.aspx.

*Some provinces charge an additional levy to assist with the development and running of the provincial structures. These levies vary from province to province. Please view details here: http://www.cyclingsa.com/membership/

Comments

Nobody

Jun 3, 2015, 1:09 PM

Remind me again, what does this membership do for you?

Pure Savage

Jun 3, 2015, 1:31 PM

Glad I logged onto CSA.co.za, oh wait I didn't.

I hope CSA are at least paying thehubsa for the constant updates.

This is worse than certain advertisers in the classifieds beating the same dead horse.

NotSoBigBen

Jun 3, 2015, 1:41 PM

Check with Dirtrider he can tell you what they do for you ....  :ph34r:

Phatman

Jun 3, 2015, 2:01 PM

Hi, seems like a decent enough offer to me, but I'm obviously missing something here. Please can someone educate the uneducated (me)? It's not much cover, but for someone with no medical aid, I'd expect that it would be a big help for minor incidents requiring treatment.

lerouc

Jun 3, 2015, 2:21 PM

Is it better to buy a year licence from them in stead of buying day licences for events? The only event that i enter that requires me to buy my day permit is the K2C...

mtbride

Jun 5, 2015, 6:22 AM

I also need to understand the requirement for this license, as all races say that you need to present it, but I have never needed to present it ... talking about USN/monster etc MTB races.

Lurch the stalker

Jun 5, 2015, 6:24 AM

I also need to understand the requirement for this license, as all races say that you need to present it, but I have never needed to present it ... talking about USN/monster etc MTB races.

I ride/race road and MTB and have also never shown anyone my license.

Stretch

Jun 5, 2015, 6:28 AM

a lot of online entries validate your license when you pay online - if you dont have a license it will prompt you to purchase a day license in addition to the race fee. Obviously late entries on the day they will ask you if you have a license and may request you to present it

velomonatiCT

Jun 5, 2015, 6:39 AM

basically they have inserted themselves into our sport and force us to pay them one way or another and then have the nerve to claim they represent us

csa are politicians and when they get done playing with the other politicians we will all be riding bikes with number plates on and having to do proficiency tests and pay and pay and pay ...

its coercion dressed up as a service :ph34r:

Add a comment

You must log in to comment