The SCOTT demo day tour will visit trails in Durban, Pietermaritzberg, Bloemfontein, the Garden Route, Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town. At each demo day you will be given the opportunity to ride the all-new Spark bikes that took gold in Rio as well as try out a wider-wheeled Plus bike. The dates and venues are listed below.
For an idea of what to expect, watch the video from the Pretoria demo day at the Big Red Barn trails:
All you need to bring along is your riding gear, shoes, and pedals. There will be limited Shimano pedals available, but to be safe bring your own.
The demo day is free, but an ID book or driver’s license, as well as car keys, will be required as a deposit before setting off on the trail with your demo bike.
The demo days will run from 8AM to 3PM, on each of the dates listed below. To book a slot in advance, please contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest information, follow SCOTT Sports Africa on Facebook here.
SCOTT Demo Day schedule:
- Saturday 21st January, Holla Trails, Durban
- Sunday 22nd January, Cascades MTB Park, Pietermaritzburg
- Tuesday 24th January, Happy Valley, Bloemfontein
- Wednesday 25th January, Happy Valley, Bloemfontein
- Saturday 28th January, Garden Route Trail Park, Sedgefield
- Sunday 29th January, Garden Route Trail Park, Sedgefield
- Tuesday 31st January, Baakens Trails, Port Elizabeth
- Wednesday, 1st February, Baakens Trails, Port Elizabeth
- Saturday 4 February, Bloemendal, Cape Town
- Sunday 5 February, Bloemendal, Cape Town