Events

Kanstanstin Siutsou adds firepower to Team Dimension Data from 2016

· By Press Office · 6 comments

With planning for the 2016 season already well underway, we are ecstatic in announcing Kanstanstin Siutsou as the latest addition to our African team, set to race as Team Dimension Data next year.

ccs-62657-0-14954800-1444850371.jpg

Kanstanstin is one of the real powerhouses of the professional peloton and he joins our team after spending the past 4 seasons racing for Team Sky. The Belorussian comes with a wealth of experience, having raced 14 grand tours already with a 9th place overall at the 2011 Giro d’ Italia to his credit.

Kanstanstin is an experienced head who will serve as a mentor to our younger riders while also taking on the role as a super domestique for our protected riders. Kanstanstin’s ability to ride on the front of the peloton for kilometers on end will be an invaluable asset to our team in the coming season.

We look forward to finalising our 2016 roster in the coming days as the team also sharpens its focus on the further development of African talents.

I’m really happy to join Team Dimension Data in 2016. Having raced with some of the riders in the past, I’m sure we’ll gel well together. I’m also looking forward to share my experience with the African talents on board and to make an impact for the Qhubeka charity. It’s a great opportunity to race for a bigger cause and I’m glad to take it on.
Kanstanstin Siutsou – Rider

Comments

EmptyB

Oct 14, 2015, 7:46 PM

This guy is a machine, can't get over all these signings. Serious money going around...

Spoke101

Oct 14, 2015, 8:59 PM

Kanstanstin Kanstantsin

xcd

Oct 15, 2015, 6:03 AM

With all these signings they should definitely get their WT ticket.

Meezo

Oct 15, 2015, 6:07 AM

African Team ????

rock

Oct 15, 2015, 6:51 AM

ex Barloworld rider  :ph34r:

Chro Mo

Oct 16, 2015, 3:48 PM

As long as Claudio Corti remains absent, I'm fine.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment