Events

Stefan Garlicki announced as official BOS Sport ambassador

· By Press Office · 2 comments

BOS Sport is excited to announce that Stefan Garlicki has officially joined the brand as an ambassador.

ccs-62657-0-22877900-1446130798.jpg

BOS Sport has since its launch 2 years ago been a keen supporter of Downhill Mountain Bike racing, and Myles Kelsey, well-known veteran of the sport, firmly planted the seed for BOS Sport to venture further into this exciting space, after the brand signed him up with its first official sponsorship.

The young, and talented Stefan has a bright future ahead of him, and as a professional sportsman, he is serious about his health and fitness, and this is where BOS Sport fits in so perfectly.

“As an athlete I try to fuel my body with the healthiest options available and I chose BOS Sport because it is just that, a healthy sports drink that I would happily drink every day” says Stefan.

We’re looking forward to working with Stefan, and geared to see this partnership grow.

About BOS Sport

BOS Sport uses the latest research to develop the ultimate sports aid for you.

BOS Sport is colourant and preservative free. Contains complex carbs for fast, medium and slow energy release, and sustained performance.

We use less sugar so it is a medium GI product. BOS Sport has the optimum mix of electrolytes: potassium, magnesium and sodium for performance, recovery and rehydration.

And of course we have slipped in Organic Rooibos, for its potent anti-oxidants, essential minerals and a little electrolyte boost.

Related posts

Comments

Oct 29, 2015, 7:42 PM

Well done dude and all the best for 2016 !!

Matchstix

Oct 29, 2015, 9:05 PM

For a moment I thought BOS suspension.

Congrats!

Add a comment

You must log in to comment