In our technology and development centre in Korbach, we are constantly developing new revolutionary technologies such as the unbeatable Black Chili compound and the ultimate Vectran™ breaker anti-puncture technology, both used at the top end of race sport.
These technologies demand sophisticated processes to ensure our legendary end-product quality, and these innovations as well as the ProTection and RaceSport technology for MTB tires, can only be manufactured in our factory in Germany – “Handmade in Germany”. In order to offer the best tire for any application, we rely equally on dialogue with our professional racers, hobby cyclists and everyday bike riders.
As a global player, Continental also maintains high-tech production facilities outside of Germany, where Continental tires are produced for you with an equal degree of care and dedication. One thing all Continental bicycle tires have in common is that they are developed in the technology centre in Korbach, Germany, where they also undergo strict inspection.
Our heart and soul is behind the phrase “Handmade in Germany”, with all of its products and technologies.
Grand Prix 4000RS Tour de France Limited Edition
The high-performance tire in the field. Faster than the standard GP 4000 S II model due to a lighter tread construction.
- Super light (205g) and faster than the standard Grand Prix 4000 Sll
- Black Chili Compound. 30% more grip. 26% less rolling resistance
- 3-ply 330tpi casing with Vectran™ puncture protection
- Developed for peak high-speed performance
Grand Sport Race Foldup
- Race winning performance and great for leisure riding and touring
- Conti PureGrip compound for outstanding grip, handling, and extended tyre life
- NyTech breaker ply for great puncture resistance
- A premium tyre at an affordable price
- South Africa’s biggest selling road tyre available in wire bead and fold up
- The absolute market leader in puncture protection
- Tread compound specially developed for grip, handling, and greatly extended service life
- Available in Hardshell version for even greater puncture protection
Ultra Sport ll
- Budget price tyres for every day riding but good enough to win races
- PureGrip compound for great handling and extra long tyre life
- Colour code your bike from a wide selection of sidewall strip colours
Tubular Race Tyres
- Conti Competition. Multiple Winners of Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, and Vuelta races
- Conti Sprinter Gatorskin. Our top seller and the strongest tubby in the market
- Podium TT. High-speed performance for road or track
- Giro. Great for training and leisure riding
If you need the latest information on any Continental tyres or related products, visit www.interac.co.za.