Introducing the Imbi Bike Saver

Introducing the Imbi Bike Saver, the latest cycling accessory you need to protect your bike.

Imbi 4.jpg

You love your bike, don't you? You’re also likely to have spent a considerable amount of money on your beloved steed, so don't take the chance with makeshift padding when transporting your bike on the bike rack.

The Imbi was developed by South African, Earle Loxton, an avid cyclist who hails from Somerset West. Earle sought out a better way in which to protect his bike whilst on the bike rack as he travelled to various events and training rides.

Imbi 3.jpg

After working through an assortment of prototype models, the Imbi was eventually born in 2015. Earle and his wife Mariëtte introduced the Imbi to the world at the Inter-Bike show in Las Vegas. Shortly thereafter they managed to secure a distributor in the USA.

The Imbi is produced from a soft, durable EPDM rubber with a velcro strap attached. The design ensures that the Imbi will last the lifetime of your bicycle, while it is not easily lost, being bright red in colour.

Imbi 2.jpg

After discussions with local distributor 88 Sports, the Imbi found its way to the shelves in a select number of cycling retailers across the country in April 2016. With a network of stores that stock the Imbi expanding on a daily basis, keep an eye out for it at your local bike shop.

At a price of R299, the Imbi is reasonably priced accessory which you can’t go without. Not only will it protect your bike from being scratched and chipped every time you need to transport it, but because the Imbi fits perfectly Imbi-tween, you’ll be on your way in a matter of minutes each time you need to travel.

Imbi 1.jpg

58 Comments

Juba, Nov 19 2016 05:39

Well done, it looks like a great accessory. Where can I order / buy these?

Bikalot, Nov 20 2016 05:58

Well done, it looks like a great accessory. Where can I order / buy these?

Hi Juba

You can get the Imbi's online from either CWC or BikeMob. 

If you let us know where you are based, I will let you know where your nearest stockist is.

Thanks

Bikalot, Nov 23 2016 09:44

Hi Sepia

We are chatting to our stores there who currently stock the ASS MAGIC Chamois Cream to get some stock to them. Will update as we go.

Jowetts Cycles in PMB does have at the moment if you are up that side at all.

Hi Sepia

Imbi's will be available in Durban from Friday from:

Thule Partner Springfield

Thule Partner Uhmlanga

Leigh's Cycle Centre near Gateway

I trust that will be of assistance to you

Sepia, Nov 24 2016 11:08

Hi Sepia

Imbi's will be available in Durban from Friday from:

Thule Partner Springfield

Thule Partner Uhmlanga

Leigh's Cycle Centre near Gateway

I trust that will be of assistance to you

Paid on the day but nothing has come to light.  

Advise please?

Bikalot, Nov 28 2016 05:25

Advise please?

Sorry not quite sure what you mean? Our stockists have told me that they have received stock.

Eugene Brown, Nov 28 2016 05:54

Bought a pair at the 94.7 expo, and tested them this weekend taking my 29'r FS and FatBike on my Buzzrack 2-bike platform. Worked an absolute treat, even though I battled to get them back on after numerous post-ride refreshments! Really nice product :)

Bikalot, Nov 29 2016 08:21

Bought a pair at the 94.7 expo, and tested them this weekend taking my 29'r FS and FatBike on my Buzzrack 2-bike platform. Worked an absolute treat, even though I battled to get them back on after numerous post-ride refreshments! Really nice product :)

Hahahaha. 

Thank you for your support Eugene!

Sepia, Nov 29 2016 09:01

Advise please?

My apologies.

Goods were lying at the PO and they had no idea that it had arrived.  No documentation, Zip.

Thanks for the number so they were able to "find" it.

Also, many thanks for the great product.  Works a charm!