Why should you register?
- To get included in our Santa Cruz owners club and gain exclusive access to invite-only events, product launches, riding days, demo sessions and many, many more value-packed bonuses.
- To ensure you get the best after sales support from our team of experts.
- To be sure that you get the benefits from Santa Cruz's frame, bearing and handlebar warranty program.
How do you register?
- Complete Warranty Registration Form at the time of purchase, OR if you are an existing owner simply complete the form NOW by Clicking HERE
- Once form is completed and submitted you will receive a confirmation email from our team, and from this day forward your day as a Santa Cruz owner will never be the same again.
How do you open a warranty claim?
- Ensure that you have first completed the Warranty Registration Form
- If you are opening a warranty claim against a frame then complete and submit a Warranty Claim Form OR, if you are wanting to open a claim for bearings simply complete the Warranty Bearing Replacement Form
- Once you have submitted the claim form(s) above, simply sit back and enjoy our insanely good service.
- If you have any other questions, or would like to follow up on a warranty claim, contact our Warranty Department.
What is Santa Cruz warranty policy?
Lifetime Frame Warranty
Santa Cruz Bicycles will repair or replace at its option any frame it determines to be defective. The warranty will be in effect for lifetime of the original, registered owner. In order to confirm that you are the original owner, please register using our Warranty Registration Form at the time of purchase. Frames purchased prior to May 1, 2015 will be covered under the previously existing 5 year warranty. Warranties do not cover custom finishes.
Lifetime Bearing Warranty
Santa Cruz Bicycles pivot bearings are warranted for life to the original owner of the bike. The return process is simple: fill out the Warranty Bearing Replacement Form, upload a copy of your purchase receipt, and we'll get a new set of bearings out to you within 48 hours!
Santa Cruz carbon handlebars are warrantied for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
Santa Cruz Bicycles will make replacement frame parts available to the original owner at a minimal charge in the event of a crash or other non-warranty situation for the life of the bike.
How to File a Warranty Claim
Something not right? Use our Warranty Claim Form to file a warranty claim. We'll do everything we can to get you back to riding as fast as possible.
If you have any other questions, or would like to follow up on a warranty claim, contact our Warranty Department.
- What happens if I'm not the first owner?
- We want to encourage every Santa Cruz owner to register their frame online, regardless of whether they are the first owner or not. The warranty is only valid for the first owner, however we will assess and assist every claim that is raised on a registered frame, and our intention is to assist and support ALL Santa Cruz owners.
- Where do I find my frame serial number?
- Serial numbers are at least 10 digits long, and you can find them HERE.
- What if I don't have a purchase receipt?
- A purchase receipt is required to validate every warranty claim, as it indicates where and when the frame was purchased, if you do not have your purchase receipt at the time of completing the Warranty Registration Form, I suggest uploading a word file containing a brief explanation of how / where you purchased the frame.
- What happens if I have more than one frame?
- We require a completed registration form for each unique serial number, so if you have more than one Santa Cruz, please submit a registration for each?