The latest comfortable, stylish contact points from Fabric

At Fabric we make award-winning cycling products.

We obsessively search for new technology and innovation to produce simple, well-designed products that fit the body perfectly and enhance user experience.

We challenge existing solutions and strive to improve the cycling experience for everyone. Whether that is at contact points where body and bike meet or the accessories we use to keep moving safely throughout the year.

Line Elite Shallow

Expand your horizons

Fabric Line Elite Shallow.jpg
Explore even further afield with a saddle designed for big days out. Our Line saddle ditches the traditional hard, stretched cover for our ground-breaking three-piece bonded design. As well as this the Line has a full-length pressure relief channel, creating a saddle of supreme comfort, lightness and durability.

Fabric-Line-Elite-Saddle-BlackRed-134mm-Top.jpg

Fabric-Line-Shallow-Elite-Saddle-BlackRed-134mm-Base.jpg

Specifications:

Rails: Cro-mo (7mm)
Base: Flexible nylon
Cover: Microfibre
Profile: Shallow
Weight: 250g
Width: 134mm
Length: 270mm
Mid rail to saddle topper 45mm

Scoop Woman’s Elite

Comfort meets style

Fabric-Scoop-Elite-Gel-Saddle-BlackAqua-155mm-Side-1.jpg

Take comfort to the next level with the Scoop Gel. The innovative Scoop saddle replaces the traditional hard, stretched cover with our ground-breaking bonded design to create a saddle of supreme comfort, lightness and durability. The gel inserts super-charge this support for premium comfort on your ride.

Fabric-Scoop-Elite-Gel-Saddle-BlackAqua-155mm-Top.jpg

Fabric-Scoop-Gel-Radius-Elite-Saddle-BlackAqua-155mm-Base.jpg

Specifications:
Rail: Cro-mo (7mm)
Base: Flexible nylon
Cover: Microfibre + Gel
Profile: Radius
Weight: 280g
Width: 155mm
Length: 260mm
Mid rail to saddle topper 48mm

Knurl Tape

Super-grippy knurled bar tape
Stay in control with our foam-backed Kraton rubber and non-slip knurled bar tape. The Knurl pattern makes it super grippy and comfortable, while the silicone backing soaks up unwanted road buzz. Simple to wrap and keep clean, it’s made for all weather conditions and can be used comfortably with or without gloves.

Fabric Knurl Tape Black.jpg

Fabric Knurl Tape Red.jpg

Fabric Knurl Tape Blue.jpg

Fabric Knurl Tape Green.jpg

Pack contains:

2 x Tape rolls
2 x Bar ends
2 x Finishing strips

Ergo Grips

Full ergonomic support

Get extra support on the ride with the Ergo lock-on grip. A broad, flat pad braces your palm at the outer edge of the handlebar. Further support comes from its shock-absorbing silicone construction, while scuff-resistant bar end plugs prevent the bike slipping when propped up.

Fabric-Ergo-Grip-Red-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Fabric-Ergo-Grip-Blue-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Fabric-Ergo-Grip-Green-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Fabric-Ergo-Grip-Black-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Specifications:
Diameter: 30mm
Length: 135mm
Weight: 116g pair

Semi Ergo Grips

Follows the contours of your hand

Get extra grip and support on the ride with the Semi ergo grip. Shaped to follow the contours of your hand, the subtly ergonomic, Hex-patterned grip is made from medical-grade silicone, making it both ultra grippy and supportive.

Fabric-SemiErgo-Grip-Blue-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Fabric-SemiErgo-Grip-Black-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Fabric-SemiErgo-Grip-Red-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Fabric-SemiErgo-Grip-Green-Single-2000x2000.jpg

Specifications:
Diameter: 32mm
Length: 135mm
Weight: 96g pair

8 Comments

Simon123, Apr 19 2018 10:28

When and where can I get a 

Line Elite Shallow

Nick, Apr 19 2018 10:31

When and where can I get a 

Line Elite Shallow

Check out the store locator here: https://omnico.co.za/dealers/

popcorn_skollie, Apr 19 2018 10:58

Those semi ergo grips are SUPER comfortable. Especially if you prefer gloves which aren't padded. But the rubber blisters and peels once they're worn. Other grips just kinda fade away with wear. I hope these new ones are more durable.

Rom, Apr 19 2018 11:49

I've recently purchased Semi Ergo Grips, however fitted them with the locking ring on the inside of the handle bars, I noticed the picture shows the ring on the outer edge, Would this make a difference to comfort?

Nick, Apr 19 2018 12:36

I've recently purchased Semi Ergo Grips, however fitted them with the locking ring on the inside of the handle bars, I noticed the picture shows the ring on the outer edge, Would this make a difference to comfort?

I place the lock ring on the outside out of habit. I like to hold my grips at the end of the bars, I just assumed there to be less twisting/ movement in the grip closer to the lock than the open end.

If it works for you on the inside, I see no reason to change it.

Alastair_S1D, Apr 19 2018 01:22

I have a Scoop Flat Pro on my road bike and I have a Line shallow Pro on my MTB. DEFINITELY the best saddles I have ever ridden!

lechatnoir, Apr 19 2018 02:02

GCN did a video on Fabric, focussing on saddles IIRC, and it was jolly interesting.

Rocket-Boy, Apr 20 2018 12:57

Why dont they make wider saddles that aren't ladies specific? this is the problem I have with most manufacturers and pretty much just leaves spez :/