We know you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing a stage race to commit to in South Africa, BUT, there are MANY reasons that you definitely MUST RIDE the Dr Evil Classic 3 Day Stage Race
- Dr Evil AKA Leon Evans cuts the routes and he is a legend in South African Cycling circles.
- BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful cycling routes.
- The routes are for NORMAL riders with distances ranging from 70km to 45km.
- 3 AWESOME race villages showing you the astounding beauty of Wittedrift, Plett and the Plett Winelands.
- VERY AFFORDABLE entry fees – no increase in cost from 2016 and discounts available on manual entries.
- If you do not have an entry for the Lions Karoo to Coast that is sold out – you can still get one by entering the Dr Evil Classic.
- If you do both events – you get a DISCOUNT and guaranteed 2ND START GROUP in the K2C.
- World class meals lovingly prepared by Chef Ludski.
- Red Bridge Craft Beer, Masterton’s Coffee and Diemerdal wines as event partners.
- 16 Wine Estates in the area and top class restaurants as well as a huge range of ACCOMMODATION available to suit your specific needs.
“The event only allows for 350 riders as we focus on an intimate quality experience for each rider. The team believes in paying attention to detail on the routes, in the dining halls and behind the scenes. “ Dr Evil explained.
The event has a high rate of return riders who love riding in the Plett area and appreciate the great value, high quality experience. It also makes sense for riders coming from further afield to warm up with the Dr Evil Stage Race and then moving on to the Buco Lions Karoo to Coast on Sunday 24th September.