Promotions

WIN a R5,000 Evobikes voucher with JaSure!

· By Press Office · 5 comments

Do you have your eye on the latest cycling accessory? Don’t miss out on your chance to shop up a storm at ​Evobikes​, courtesy of ​JaSure​ – a new on-demand insurance app in South Africa!

ccs-144148-0-66194700-1565599586.png

To enter: simply download the JaSure app​ and use the invitation code ​BIKEHUB​ when you create a JaSure profile. You’ll stand a chance to win a R5,000 Evobikes voucher! If you like what you see and you take out a JaSure policy, you’ll also get a cashback of an average month’s premium after 3 months.

JaSure is rocking the South African insurance industry by offering smart, on-demand cover for personal assets (including bikes) from an easy to use smartphone app – insurance on the go. Why pay for insurance when you’re not in the saddle?

“The shift to on-demand has touched almost all aspects of our lives, yet insurance has, until now, remained stubbornly stuck in the past,” says Head of Product at JaSure, Richard Heslop. “Easy insurance, when you need it, at the right price, right in your pocket – it just makes sense!”

So, how does it work for cyclists? After adding your bike in the app, switch on cover with the tap of a button. No forms. No fuss. When cover is on, your bike is protected against accidental damage, loss and theft. If you no longer need cover, simply switch off with a tap. You only pay for the cover you use. And, if you ever need to claim, it’s quick and easy with the JaSure app.

JaSure’s Chief Operating Officer, Jaclyn Prior, explains, “To the avid cyclists out there who find themselves on the road more often than not – we’ve got you covered because our dynamic pricing is geared for frequent riders, too. Check it out for yourself using our ​Quick Quote​.”

Got a few other favourites you want to protect? No problem. JaSure offers cover for your golf clubs, camera and binoculars, with more items like surfboards and notebooks coming soon. You can visit the JaSure website​ to submit suggestions of items to insure, or start a live chat with feedback/questions.

Ready to ​switch on​ your bike insurance? ​Download the JaSure app​ right now.

ccs-144148-0-19541800-1565599556.png

Please note that the views in this article are not intended to provide or constitute advice.

Policies are underwritten by Constantia Insurance Company Limited, an authorised financial services provider, FSP 31111. JaSure Financial Services (Pty) Ltd is a juristic representative of Constantia.

Entries close Friday 6 September*

Congratulations to our winner, Engela Conradie!

Tags:

Comments

Skylark

Aug 16, 2019, 8:34 AM

Interesting, I've heard about this new form of on demand insurance. Has anyone tried it yet and claimed, not this insurer in particular just in demand insurance in general?

PhilipV

Aug 16, 2019, 8:44 AM

Interesting, I've heard about this new form of on demand insurance. Has anyone tried it yet and claimed, not this insurer in particular just in demand insurance in general?

I do it with santam with one of my bicycles. I notify my broker of the dates that I need it covered beforehand.

But I'll give this a try just to compare.

Shebeen

Aug 16, 2019, 8:47 AM

interesting business model, am prepared to look into it.

plus they sponsored some cycling events so the name is top of head.

**BUT

they have also started sponsoring EFC/crossfit stuff

so I think the business model is:

*we take your money

*you get robbed, and submit claim

*we reject the claim

*you complain

*we send one of these "sales agents" to iron out your concerns.

http://www.efcworldwide.com/wp-content/uploads/Unorganized/JLEE6624.jpg

***the stuff in comic sans is clearly a joke for friday, thank you to constantia insurace for sponsoring cycling and trying something new.

Patchelicious

Aug 16, 2019, 8:48 AM

I do it with santam with one of my bicycles. I notify my broker of the dates that I need it covered beforehand.

But I'll give this a try just to compare.

Thats not really on-demand as such.

We have built on-demand tech platforms for a few Insurtechs.

@SKylark, time will still tell how well the claims process works out and if it is sustainable, as pure on off switches for insurance cover is open for abuse and fraud. 

There are some ways around this though.

Edit: Constantia is a very reputable insurer and their CEO takes tech very seriously. They are not a client of ours, so its an impartial opinion.

Christofison

Sep 12, 2019, 8:43 AM

Well done Engela.

JaSure, how many entries were there for interests sake?

Add a comment

You must log in to comment