Stefan races a Strike EVO from German bike manufacturer Solid Bikes. As a number of German bike companies seem to prefer, Solid Bikes sell their products direct to market.
The German theme continues with Magura's 4-piston florescent powerhouse MT7 brakes.
The suspension is a full BOS affair with an Idylle Rare FCV fork and Void air shock.
Most of the components on Stefan's bike are supplied by team sponsor Reverse Components. Stefan runs a 790 millimetre wide Reverse carbon handlebar with a 50 mm stem. When all you need to know is your time down the hill, a trusty digital watch is all you need.
Reverse also tend to Stefan's wheelset while Schwalbe's Magic Mary tyres work for traction.
Stefan rides shorter 165 mm Reverse cranks with a 34 tooth narrow wide chainring. The cassette is also a Reverse component while SRAM X0 DH components handle the shifting. Shimano pedals fasten him to the bike.
What? There are German's that don't like football?
- FrameSolid Strike EVO M/L
- ForkBOS Idylle Rare FCV
- ShockBOS Void
- RimsReverse 650b DH 31mm
- HubsReverse EFS 7-spd
- TyresSchwalbe Magic Mary, SG, V
- HandlebarReverse Seismic 790mm carbon
- StemReverse Fast Lane 50mm
- HeadsetReverse Reach Set, +6mm
- BrakesMagura MT7
- ShiftersSRAM X0 7-spd
- DerailleurSRAM X0 7-spd
- CranksReverse Legend DH cranks, 165mm
- ChainringReverse narrow wide, 34T
- Bottom BracketReverse Legend
- SeatpostReverse RCC309 carbon
- SaddleReverse Fort Will
- ComputerGarmin + Stopwatch
- Weight16,3kg complete with pedals