Tech

Gear Spotlight: Winter 21 line from Fox racing

Supplied by Fox Racing

· By Bike Hub Features · 3 comments

Fox Racing is proud to launch the W21 Mountain Bike collection. A “rider first” philosophy is the foundation for the W21 product line. Whether it’s the demands of World Cup downhill or the adventure of exploring your local trail network with your crew, we have you covered. Key product highlights include a continued commitment to Safety and Protection with MIPS rotational management featured in the complete helmet range and D3O trusted impact coverage giving support in key knee, elbow and body protection.

ccs-2-0-08670900-1617794061.jpg

Style, design and innovation are the focus of the softgoods line. The men’s and women’s Flexair, Defend and Ranger collections all have a specific feature set to fit every rider’s needs. Breathable mobility, versatility on and off the bike, and complete durability are the keys to delivering the ultimate performance on every ride.

ccs-2-0-64897300-1617794152.jpg

Flexair: Leading the W21 collection with market-leading breathable mobility. Flexair meets the needs of modern riders who demand the lightest, most unrestricted movement on the bike. Advanced premium fabric selection and the thoughtful construction techniques ensure Flexair delivers.

ccs-2-0-15329200-1617794130.jpg

Ranger: Versatility on and off the bike is where the Ranger collection shines. Casual look and feel with stealthy performance on the trail. Ranger will quickly become your go-to collection for trail and life needs.

ccs-2-0-76959900-1617794098.jpg

Defend: When durability is a must. The Defend collection relies on key fabric partnerships with Cordura to deliver the highest levels of abrasion and impact coverage on the trail. Defend is ready to tackle any situation on every ride.

ccs-2-0-22719400-1617794084.jpg

See the new line come to life as we celebrate our athletes around the globe with features in the new UNPLUGGED series. Fox provides an in-depth, behind the scenes look into our athletes through a series of videos from March through May, featuring unique personalities of Loic Bruni, Cody Kelley, Tahnee Seagrave and Jackson Goldstone. Subscribe to the Fox Racing YouTube channel to catch each episode as soon as they drop.

To see the complete Fox Racing Winter ‘21 line, go to www.foxracing.co.za

Comments

Steady Spin

Apr 8, 2021, 11:29 AM

I've been a very long time supporter of Fox and I think this is their best looking range indeed with some very nice options for women. 

My question for everyone else. Have you also found the pricing on Fox going up and the quality coming down? 

I had Fox items fail in less that 5 months. The return process was also very slow and took forever to sort out. 

Jackal355

Apr 14, 2021, 4:41 AM

I've been a very long time supporter of Fox and I think this is their best looking range indeed with some very nice options for women. 

My question for everyone else. Have you also found the pricing on Fox going up and the quality coming down? 

I had Fox items fail in less that 5 months. The return process was also very slow and took forever to sort out. 

yes for sure,in my mtb gear and motorbike kit...but, it has been the case with other brands as well 

Vince

Apr 16, 2021, 7:33 AM

Pitty everything is sold out on the online store.

Add a comment

You must log in to comment