New Zealand - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoompie has a salary of R2.75m (thats the official salary...rxcludes his pudgy thieving ******* fingers in the till remuneration)

As a percentage above minimum wage is RSA???

Zoompie has a salary of R2.75m (thats the official salary...rxcludes his pudgy thieving ******* fingers in the till remuneration)

As a percentage above minimum wage is RSA???

to be fair you cant really compare our minimum wage and theirs. However 2.75 mill is round about what most CEOs get. That would be a better comparison

to be fair you cant really compare our minimum wage and theirs. However 2.75 mill is round about what most CEOs get. That would be a better comparison

THE DIFFERENCE IS IF THEY DONT PERFORM THEY GET BOOTED, THEY DONT GET JETS, AND VILLAGES :ph34r:  :ph34r: AS YOU WERE

And if i am correct he doesn't actually draw his salary?

He feels that because he is a multi millionaire he doesn't see the need to draw a state salary.

And if i am correct he doesn't actually draw his salary?

He feels that because he is a multi millionaire he doesn't see the need to draw a state salary.

Donates most of it to charity. He's worth around 50 mil, was a top dawg at Merrill Lynch before politics - some say he might have made CEO there, but after making a hefty amount of loot, he decided his talents lay elsewhere.

Donates most of it to charity. He's worth around 50 mil, was a top dawg at Merrill Lynch before politics - some say he might have made CEO there, but after making a hefty amount of loot, he decided his talents lay elsewhere.

In SA it works the other way.  Zuma expects the poor to donate to him.  In fact, he don't even ask, he just takes it.

Constantly amazes me how fast the checkout people work. And they are friendly, too.

I was in the UK 10 days ago - not only did I have to scan and pack my own stuff at the superette, there was nobody at the tills to check what you did.... can't see that working here yet...

I was in the UK 10 days ago - not only did I have to scan and pack my own stuff at the superette, there was nobody at the tills to check what you did.... can't see that working here yet...

Ah, but it is the UK.  They have cameras everywhere.