NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

I Brought a garmin Edge 800 from the above seller.

I did pay the money into the seller bank account on the 31 December 2015

Seller then said the product will be send door to door will have by Monday 4 Jan 2016

I is not willing to send tracking Number. Still no product has been received

Do have the above mention seller ID will post it so nobody else fell for his trap

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Brought a garmin Edge 800 from the above seller.

I did pay the money into the seller bank account on the 31 December 2015

Seller then said the product will be send door to door will have by Monday 4 Jan 2016

I is not willing to send tracking Number. Still no product has been received

Do have the above mention seller ID will post it so nobody else fell for his trap

uhm couriers are a bit slow over the festive season. and 4 days isn't a very long time to wait. #justsaying 

Have all sorts of excuse.. First the Au Pair send it too his Partner, Second all the information is with is People at Vaal dam and his is On a Golf Estate 

Mohammed. I have his ID will Post It Soon!!! I tried phoning him ever Day and WhatsApp him ever day couples of Times per Day no response...

His Cellphone number: 082 267 2071

<ID Number Removed>

Just trolled his hub profile

There are 2 other negative ratings for this guy from JB3 and Dominic who it seems have also paid him for this Garmin??

Seems like he ran out of Christmas bonus money!!

Sorry that you all seemingly got scammed I have done so much successful business on the bikehub

uhm couriers are a bit slow over the festive season. and 4 days isn't a very long time to wait. #justsaying 

ok so based on the other replies this oke seems to be a skelm.

good luck guys.

Schalk - isn't it possible for you to reverse the payment you made? maybe check with your bank

Fanie, Made a direct EFT payment from ABSA to ABSA so the money show immediately in his bank account...

One 1 that have a Garmin 800/810 for sale please contact me... If you are a scammer please dnt contact