Interview with 2oceansvibe editor, Seth Rotherham

Online Ed: BIC

Hi all

Do any of you follow 2oceansvibe.com?  If you do, you will know he hates cyclists, and is constantly having a go at them/us for wearing helmets in coffee shops and riding through red robots. His latest is that he is calling us prawns.

Bicycling spotted him in the Claremont Vida and took him to task - check it out.

Online Ed: BIC2009-10-21 05:03:48

He was on Top Billing the other day as well.

Luckily cyclists didnt come up in conversation.

Must agree I thought old Seth would be much more of a douchebag in real life ,but what I have seen so far out of these interviews he does not seem so bad and he did say at the end it's not on for motorists to endanger the lives of cyclists.

His real name is William Mellor. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Seth is a figment of his imagination.

And he makes money with it.

Hi all

Do any of you follow 2oceansvibe.com?  If you do' date=' you will know he hates cyclists, and is constantly having a go at them/us for wearing helmets in coffee shops and riding through red robots. His latest is that he is calling us prawns.

Bicycling spotted him in the Claremont Vida and took him to task - check it out.

[/quote']

Cool video.  Maybe someone should challenge him to do a major cycling event.  Like maybe the Argus?  Big%20smile

His real name is William Mellor. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thumbs%20Up

Anyone else think the interview was completely boring?

Ironically, not as a result of Seth Stinkydom.  He actually seems like a cool dude.  He definately has a point.

Roadies are wierd.

His real name is William Mellor.

Quite alot of money. The pr!ck drives a Ferrari.

yes, but he first started his blog with lots of money - his dad was the marketing genius behind Bob-T or one of those memorable things from the 80's.

That said, you have to applaud him for what he has done with his blog. granted that some of the articles are not my cup of tea, in general, I find it entertaining and informative with a nice balance of all types of news and information.

Actually, just today, he directed me to a video where some recluse has video sequenced every single entrance by Kramer in every single episode of Seinfeld in chronological order - and i felt better for seeing that!! smiley36.gif

yes' date=' but he first started his blog with lots of money - his dad was the marketing genius behind Bob-T or one of those memorable things from the 80's.

That said, you have to applaud him for what he has done with his blog. granted that some of the articles are not my cup of tea, in general, I find it entertaining and informative with a nice balance of all types of news and information.

Actually, just today, he directed me to a video where some recluse has video sequenced every single entrance by Kramer in every single episode of Seinfeld in chronological order - and i felt better for seeing that!! smiley36.gif [/quote']

Now you see, that's EXACTLY what pisses me off about Will. The whole story about the Ferrari was a blatant fabrication and manipulation of traditional media... This after he often used to go on about how something was irrelevant unless it was covered in said media. Of course, he'll criticise or praise anyone/anything, as long as it profits him; as witnessed by his miraculous return to the Blog Awards as soon as it returned to a traditional quantity voting system. He's an (admittedly) clever, sneaky, profiteering-through-manipulation little f**ker.

No, I don't like him one bit.

sure, i get where you are coming from - i dont know the history, and therefore cant comment on that i dont know. I added his blog rss after the awards controversy to see what all the fuss was about, and i havent deleted it - so he has managed to keep me interested. Yes, he is part annoying spoilt brat, but all I am saying is that his blog is not that bad. dont get me wrong - i am not defending him, and he certainly would not be a friend of mine smiley36.gif