Theft from Vehicle

More about the incident:

Bike stolen from Vehicle in and around the Bellville Kuilsriver area

profile-image
Scotticus

Oakdale, Western Cape

profile-image
Long Wheel Base

ARGH NOT COOL. Sorry to hear. Where do all these stolen bikes go???? It is happening on a regular occurrence  these days.

02 Mar 2020 07:50

profile-image
MFS

Hi i just saw this bike is being sold in Malawi... Its on Facebook????????????????????????????????????????????

13 Dec 2020 19:07

profile-image
eddy

Hi i just saw this bike is being sold in Malawi... Its on Facebook

Link ?

13 Dec 2020 20:39

profile-image
WR 1.0

Hi i just saw this bike is being sold in Malawi... Its on Facebook????????????????????????????????????????????

Not the same bike, the Malawi one is a C59 (apparently)

13 Dec 2020 21:26

profile-image
Nizar

Its the same bike will find link now...its a M10

13 Dec 2020 21:34

profile-image
BuffsVintageBikes

Sure looks like the same bike. Just goes to show, there are syndicates moving these top end bikes across the borders as they do with motorcycles and cars. Far easier to strip and hide a bicycle.

14 Dec 2020 07:55

profile-image
Zaheer S

Definitely looks like the same bike to me. Tires match up, seat matches up even the GPS holder matches up

14 Dec 2020 09:43

profile-image
Scotticus

@Nizar - Thanks to you and your brother for spotting this. I sent the facebook link to my buddy last night.

14 Dec 2020 14:21

profile-image
Nizar

No problem @Scotticus...all the best and hope it is returned. Keep us posted of the outcome as it could help others as well...

14 Dec 2020 14:49

profile-image
TCTG

Bliksems! This was in all likelihood an inside job. Foreign nationals are employed based on trust but there those of them who are pure skelms. This reminds me of a foreign national and his buddy that were caught hiding stolen items ranging from TV's to bicycles on the premises of a praying facility and one of them was the caretaker of the facility nogal.

14 Dec 2020 15:10

profile-image
Nizar

Bliksems! This was in all likelihood an inside job. Foreign nationals are employed based on trust but there those of them who are pure skelms. This reminds me of a foreign national and his buddy that were caught hiding stolen items ranging from TV's to bicycles on the premises of a praying facility and one of them was the caretaker of the facility nogal.

Yes remember that one @TCTG

14 Dec 2020 16:08