Year:

Colour:

Black

More about the bike:

Superb condition, no marks
Mountain bike cleats
At time of theft my Orange Racetec wasf itted left front wheel
Had speedo meter on
Two bike saddles  Frame & Fork  SWorks Roubaix SL4  Wheels  Roval  Crankset  Shimano 105  Front Derailleur  Shimano 105  Rear Derailleur  Shimano 105 - 10 Speed  Saddle  SWorks  Seatpost  SWorks  Stem  SWorks  Handlebar  SWorks  Brakes  Shimano 105  Cassette  Shimano 105  Shifters  Shimano 105

Incident details

Date of incident:

08/08/2020

Gordons Bay Central, Western Cape

Incident type:

Theft from Vehicle

Police Station:

Gordonsbay

Case Number:

CAS57/8/2020

More about the incident:

[attachment=1673948:2675554B-5486-42BB-8450-24D9D322A30C_1_201_a.jpeg]
My car was parked in the public parking area next to the Spur. At 10:15, upon completion of the morning ride I loaded the bike on my bike stand on my car and added a cable tie. I was about 15 m away from the care with my back to the car talking to a friend. The car guard saw that my bike is getting stolen and came running to tell me. We chased him by car but lost him nearby the BP garage as we were about 2-3 min behind him. I tracked him on the bike from a Guest House CCTV and BP Garage CCTV of which took a picture. I reported the case to the police. The guard believes he know the guy and indicated that he resides at the Tarentaal Plaas in the strand area.

profile-image
Chris du Toit

Gordons Bay Central, Western Cape

profile-image
Haneef Davids

Hey Man, Sorry To hear. Upload some pics so we can keep some extra eyes out for it. 

Things are getting out of control.

Regards Haneef 

08 Aug 2020 23:01

profile-image
Thomo

Sorry to hear.

You say you added a "cable tie".

Do you mean a "chain and lock" or a nylon cable tie.?

09 Aug 2020 08:55

profile-image
Chris du Toit

Nylon

10 Aug 2020 10:26