CFM 83929
VIN number
VBKJGJ407EC230591
Roadworthy
2020-08-15 until 2021-07-31
Location of theft
Kerk straat(NG KERK), Strand, Helderberg Western Cape
Aftermarket low crashbars with white rubbery crashbobs
Rear shock is busted but the rear spring is fine, frame is slightly bent to the left, tail tidy with small blinkers, left bolt for bottom part of exhaust box is different than the stock bolt on the other side, front and rear wheel have slow punctures and deflate quickly, rear wheal has small screw/bolt in the middle of the tyre, stock exhaust, stock mirrors, WP front suspension, new Bybre breaks, just under 20 000KM, front shield plate and tail tidy bolts are rusted, squeaks when you turn handlebars when in stationary position from bent frame, right side body fairing under seat is broken where the bolt is, clutch takes too late, 1st + 2nd gear the bike doesnt stay the same speed when you throttle without clutch it almost like pulls and stops again and again until you clutch and go again, fuel cap doesn't close properly, BS battery BTX9 model,  Had the bike for a few months. Stolen from a street 20 meter across a church. Poof gone, steering was locked but as if that does anything. Please people get anti theft for your bikes, this is absolutely heartbreaking im a 20 year old kid this was my dream bike for ever, was a blessing to ride it for the 4 months i had it.

Incident details

Date of incident:

23/12/2020

Strand, Western Cape

Incident type:

Theft from Home / Private Premises

More about the incident:

Wasnt 20 minutes after my friends came into the house and I told them i wanted to show a sticker i bought. Got outside and my duke was gone...
Havent went to police yet... dont know if it would even help. will update with case number

profile-image
Zac O

Strand, Western Cape

Comments