The Annual Cycle EXPO

Jekyll

Why does everyone all of a sudden want to buy stuff, and expect to find it all at the Expo?

ive been looking for shoes for almost two years now...just thought i'll try my luck at the expo..also have never attended the expo..so just gonna go see

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Comes check the swifcarbon stand at the argus expo.

Some great prices for fantastic bikes on new patented technology,

Ask for josh

STand M34

having said that, some of the prices are very very good !! I bought compression socks for R150 each. They are 3 hundred on the website

If you want cheaper compression socks, just buy normal socks in small! :D

Whats compression socks for?

I only know Andy cycles with compression underwear. Keeps the wolf in him aggressive, but it can lead to headaches

Why is it that you have to spend 30 minutes and walk the entire building plat just trying to find the damn exit? Drives me mad. I think I'll fake a fainting spell so they carry me to the nearest emergency exit. Then I can have my cigarette and go home.

Yup pretty much, same old same old... but if you want shoes helloise you will find it there.

I saw this and thought this was quite a clever idea! I tried taking the dog for a ride a couple of times before but it always ends up with me riding over the dog a couple of times :D

This should do the trick, no more walking, you can have your best friend next to you on the next 100km training ride!

post-4352-0-42953100-1299854547.jpg

Yup pretty much, same old same old... but if you want shoes helloise you will find it there.

I saw this and thought this was quite a clever idea! I tried taking the dog for a ride a couple of times before but it always ends up with me riding over the dog a couple of times :D

This should do the trick, no more walking, you can have your best friend next to you on the next 100km training ride!

That is quite neat, are they available at the expo, I might get one, I take my boxer on my runs say three times a week, easy dos 8-10 kms now - might be interesting to take him riding.?

If you buy it you can ask Air Bender for his booties to protect your Mutt's feet and do a century....

im going there this afternoon and will be specifically looking for a pair of MTB shoes, called cycle lab and they will not be there,

called cwc and they said they will only have the expensive shoes...

waa kan ek nog gan kyk as ek daar ankom asb? wil nie agter my neus aanloop nie biggrin.gif

any advice please?

will the spes stall have mtb shoes?

thanks

Try Sportsmans Warehouse. Their Mtb shoes are good value, good price. Not top of the range, but not shiite either.

Edited by Wannabe

Jip, expo was like a wet paperbag. In and out in under an hour, and most of that time was spent chatting to friends I bumped into. At least managed to get another Guava Bandana in white on the way out.

I was looking forward to the expo but did not even spend 40min there. It was disapointing. I agree that they need to move to CTICC. At least i got myself the new cask vertigo helmet.

Edited by Jaco-fiets

This year the Expo was good for a change - I asked Race Admin for a reseed into $ and I got my number - Burry's one with his name crossed out on it - $9. So even if I suck on the day I'll still have something cool for the display cabinet :P

If you buy it you can ask Air Bender for his booties to protect your Mutt's feet and do a century....

caad4,

I saw this comment.

And reported you to the UCI Style Police for a "disparaging remark about a fellow cyclist's fashion".

I expect a severe penalty to be delivered to your mailbox - like a 3 month ban from training and racing.

:mellow:

caad4,

I saw this comment.

And reported you to the UCI Style Police for a "disparaging remark about a fellow cyclist's fashion".

I expect a severe penalty to be delivered to your mailbox - like a 3 month ban from training and racing.

:mellow:

Let him keep racing, but stop the training. I think it would hurt more. ;)