Royal Mail International CRC order

RodTi

Hello All,

Just placed an order off CRC, total value being R57,00... Something small that, AFAIK, not too easy to get hold of here.

Figured I'd go with Royal Mail - since paying 3x the value of the item on postage, aint too smart - and I am curious as to whether I simply had bad luck on my very first order (in 2009), that still hasn't arrived via RM...

Will pop up a post when it's dispatched - and then report back when (if :P ) it arrives...

:thumbup:

post-1360-0-25843700-1301647376.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My last order was for a single set of ODI grips that weren't available in SA. With postage and Vat it was still cheaper then the equivalent local product. Also used royal mail and it only took 6 working days.

My last order was for a single set of ODI grips that weren't available in SA. With postage and Vat it was still cheaper then the equivalent local product. Also used royal mail and it only took 6 working days.

:thumbup: Good to know - will wait and see.

Hello All,

Just placed an order off CRC, total value being R57,00... Something small that, AFAIK, not too easy to get hold of here.

Figured I'd go with Royal Mail - since paying 3x the value of the item on postage, aint too smart - and I am curious as to whether I simply had bad luck on my very first order (in 2009), that still hasn't arrived via RM...

Will pop up a post when it's dispatched - and then report back when (if :P ) it arrives...

:thumbup:

post-1360-0-25843700-1301647376.png

Ive got a spare of a spare I could have sold you :( Doh

Ive got a spare of a spare I could have sold you :( Doh

Typical.

Not something I though to place up in the classifieds...

"Wanted: Those spongy and wheelie thingys that go inside my chaincleaner.... Pereferably new/really clean/less than 300 washes/scrubs..." :)

I had 2 orders in the last 2 months with Royal Mail. The 1t one was 1 day short of 3 weeks and the 2nd one I picked up yesterday took 3.5 weeks.

Typical.

Not something I though to place up in the classifieds...

"Wanted: Those spongy and wheelie thingys that go inside my chaincleaner.... Pereferably new/really clean/less than 300 washes/scrubs..." :)

I added them to an order to make up the free postage, :lol: Or a Park Tool Chain Cleaner spares could also have worked. ;)

I ordered and it was shipped via Royal Mail on 7 March 2011.....still waiting.....in fact CRC has shipped me a replacement order....and I paid in a bit, as I wanted it send via ParcelForce this time round. I wish I knew were the 1st Royal Mail package is???????!!!!!! :(

shipped 28 feb and still waiting, exact same saddle as my broken Kore i-beam, really want to ride my bicycle by now...

Order was despatched today - so let the waiting begin...

How dirty is your chain?

How dirty is your chain?

Ha ha - been using elbow grease, but that chainscrubber works a treat - and I'm getting lazy!