Which LED LENZER?

Berg Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I wear mine quite tight, not a problem for me, but I see how it could be. Trail running, night time and a hand held torch? You should youtube that **** :lol:

Ask Stewie_911 he was running with me.

I have a Fenix TK11 so at 225 lumens its bright enough, though the beam is a bit too focussed maybe.

Was hectic coming down those groenkloof technical trails at speed, he was basically running blind behind me as he only brought a Petzl with.

Had to shout if there were big drops etc. but there was enough light for both of us.

Must have looked pretty funny though, me running with one arm moving and the other standing still with light in hand :D

CORD extension is about 1M long. Light to Battery cord is just enough to fit around your Helmet.

Extension came with in my Kit 4 in 1 box.

A. Light Unit mounted with Clip & Battery Unit mounted with Clip.

B. Head straps and Brackets for Light & Battery.

C. Bicycle Mount.

D. Extension 1M long.

I bought instore from "DUE SOUTH" in March.

I may consider selling EXTENSION.

Shot that makes sense !

So the normal kits only lacks the bike mount ?

I'd get that then, otherwise I'll let you know about the extension cord if its not included

• 5 months later...

My 5 cents regarding LED Lenser?

A friend and I have been through three in under twelve months....

1st one not charging

2nd one switch stuck

3rd one not charging

I must say that Cymot in Windhoek (where they were purchased) have replaced them without too much hassle.

The H7R is a great little light, I just hope that we hit the bottom of a dud batch and that the replacements will be OK

If the problems seem to lie with recharging then a solution is to pay a lot less and go for the non rechargeable units. Yes, you will be forking out for batteries but they cost about half the price when I was checking.

By the way I got a H14 unit. Used it for a might ride recently and was satisfied. I say only satisfied as I was a bit disappointed with the fact that it reduces from 100% power after a while. I'd prefer bright light throughout my ride and carry spare batteries. The options available for mounting are great though!