BitDefender Blocks access to thehubsa.co.za

Zerin

Mod Note: This topic was split from the "Gmail Flagging all thehub.co.za emails as suspicious!" topic as these appear to be separate issues.

Not having the problem with Gmail, but i have been battling to get onto the site since early this morning. My BitDefender has been flagging it with a Trojan virus and blocking all access. Only now have i been able to get onto the site. Never had this problem before.

Trojans - Are the guys that hijack computers to send spam/phishing email....

Can someone alert the Mods that maybe there is a site issue?

Not having the problem with Gmail, but i have been battling to get onto the site since early this morning. My BitDefender has been flagging it with a Trojan virus and blocking all access. Only now have i been able to get onto the site. Never had this problem before.

If it happens again please would you take a screenshot and send it to me - info at thehubsa.co.za

I've had one other report of this from another user with BitDefender, but nothing from my antivirus or other users. It could be a false positive, but best to be sure!

Site was blocked this morning by my BitDefender for containing a Trojan. Very strange

Edit: I see admin knows already.

Edited by dts29

If it happens again please would you take a screenshot and send it to me - info at thehubsa.co.za

I've had one other report of this from another user with BitDefender, but nothing from my antivirus or other users. It could be a false positive, but best to be sure!

Just emailed a screen shot now - still doing it!

Ok will do a screenie next time, if there is a next time. My BitDefender was adamant that The Hub was a no go area repeatedly for the first 7 hours of today, and pretty much screamed red at me. I even tried clicking on a "watch topic" link in Gmail but same thing happened.

Interesting that other users are having the same problem.