I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2010/Jul/Week4/15671887.jpg

Mates in London gave me and my misses on of those things as a gift.

Have you seen its blue friend for the disabled olympics?

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a very misogynistic joke about why men should marry pandas, but I won't post it here…

But it is very funny.

Tie, street shoes, saddle too high, suit, crappinghimselfexpression, nervous brake fingers...

all the signs of A STOLEN BIKE.

Hang on, can't be, he is white. :P

Sheesh, when the mayor is in on the looting, what chance do you have? Maybe we should send them Masondo. At least he doesn't loot in public.

Cops 'n Robbers?

Johannesburg - Members of the police’s flying squad in Mbombela have been robbed of their weapons by a gang who wore police uniforms.

The gang of six robbers, some of whom also wore Sars uniforms, walked into the Rong Qiang Store in Anderson Street at about 15:00 on Sunday.

The flying squad officers had visited the shop minutes beforehand to buy a flashlight.

The robbers, armed with handguns and an R5 assault rifle, held up the shop owner and his staff under the pretext that they wanted to investigate their residency permits.

The shop owner called the flying squad officers who had just been to the shop when he was ordered by the robbers to fetch the passports.

The robbers then fled with R48 000, cellphones and the security camera recorder.

Two of them drove off in a Ford Territory.

When the flying squad arrived, the four other robbers jumped out of a white Nissan Almera, which was parked in front of the shop, and held up the officers.

The robbers stole service pistols and an R5 rifle from the policemen and cut the microphone cable of the police car before fleeing. No one was injured.

Police spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Leonard Hlathi said on Monday that a charge of armed robbery is being investigated.

Cops 'n Robbers?

Johannesburg - Members of the police’s flying squad in Mbombela have been robbed of their weapons by a gang who wore police uniforms.

The gang of six robbers, some of whom also wore Sars uniforms, walked into the Rong Qiang Store in Anderson Street at about 15:00 on Sunday.

The flying squad officers had visited the shop minutes beforehand to buy a flashlight.

The robbers, armed with handguns and an R5 assault rifle, held up the shop owner and his staff under the pretext that they wanted to investigate their residency permits.

The shop owner called the flying squad officers who had just been to the shop when he was ordered by the robbers to fetch the passports.

The robbers then fled with R48 000, cellphones and the security camera recorder.

Two of them drove off in a Ford Territory.

When the flying squad arrived, the four other robbers jumped out of a white Nissan Almera, which was parked in front of the shop, and held up the officers.

The robbers stole service pistols and an R5 rifle from the policemen and cut the microphone cable of the police car before fleeing. No one was injured.

Police spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Leonard Hlathi said on Monday that a charge of armed robbery is being investigated.

You have got to be f.cking kidding me!!!

A student at the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore in Pakistan has designed, built, and driven a solar-powered vehicle - all in 18 days.

http://www.wattwatt.com/media/users/642/images/solar_bike_2854779_rect.jpgFarrukh Khan built his three-wheeler Solaron trike using parts from an old bike and a 40-watt photovoltaic canopy that charges the onboard 12v/80Ah dry cell solar battery. The whole project cost Khan less than $600 - far less than most alternative-fuel vehicles available elsewhere.

Khan claims that the Solaron can achieve a top speed of around 30 kph (20 mph) with a range of 70 km on a single charge.

Designed and built in just 18 days at the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore in Pakistan, 7 x 3.5 x 4.5 ft (2.13 x 1.06 x 1.37 meter), 132 pound (60 kg) low-rider features a custom built, t-shaped aluminum framework at the front of the vehicle, and the back part of an old bicycle frame at the rear, joined just behind the seating area to shock absorbers. The reverse three-wheeler - with two wheels at the front and one at the rear - also has a 40 watt photovoltaic canopy above the rider that charges the onboard 12v/80Ah dry cell solar battery.

An eco-friendly vehicle that uses solar energy as its source of input. A solar panel is used to charge the battery and the battery drives the dc motor.

Its a vehicle that uses reverse trike configuration, i-e two front wheels and a single wheel on the rear side. Steering is done with the help of front wheels. It also consists of a solar panel, Battery and a dc motor.

COMPONENTS:

Chassis

Solar Panel

Motor

Battery

Steering Mechanism

Chain and sprocket mechanism

Charging circuit

CONFIGURATION:

Length: 7ft

Width: 3.5ft

Height: 4.5ft

Weight: aprox~ 60kg

Motor: 24Volts DC, 17Amp

Battery: 12Volts, 80AH

Materials: Aluminum, Steel and Cast Iron

Material Quantity Cost (Rupees)

Aluminum Sections

(2’’ x 1’’) 12ft length

2 ...................................................2500

Aluminum Plates 2 .......................500

Steering Parts (hinges) 2 ...........150

Solar Panel 1 .............................12000

DC Motor 1 .................................7500

Battery 1 .....................................8000

Tire set 3 ....................................2400

Brake set 1 ................................100

Iron Plates 7’’ x 4’’ 2 .................300

Iron Plate 3’’ x 3’’ 2 ......................150

U shaped Iron Sections 4 ..........500

Aluminum Sections for Solar Panel length 6.5ft 2 .............600

Sprockets 2 .....................500

Handle 1 ..................100

Seat 1 .......................550

Cycle Chain 1 ..........................400

Chassis Rear Section 1 .....................1000

Nuts bolts washers and miscellaneous - ............2120

Labor Cost - ....................................7300

TOTAL COST - 46670/- Rupees (APPROX ~550 USD)

Edited by TNT1

I agree, it runs in this order to worse.

1 being relatively good.

1.Tattoo

2.Long hair

3.A big stomach

4.A beard

I have all of those except number 3!! Triathlon makes sure of that :clap:

Snow on the R21 yesterday:

http://a.yfrog.com/img736/2325/eqwde.jpg

The weather folks said it was NOT snow, but rather hail. What did you think? :unsure:

The weather folks said it was NOT snow, but rather hail. What did you think? :unsure:

Here by us it looked like gay hail. It looked like hail but it fell like snow.

I agree, it runs in this order to worse.

1 being relatively good.

1.Tattoo

2.Long hair

3.A big stomach

4.A beard

Chicks dig tattoos.

If they dont - they are not chicks!

Here by us it looked like gay hail. It looked like hail but it fell like snow.

Yeah, it appeared to be half and half or something.

Chicks dig tattoos.

If they dont - they are not chicks!

You are right, they are not chicks but educated women.