DHL Jump Sessions

patches

the dhl line does still exist. just has become the epicentre of an informal settlement and so we tend not to ride there anymore as it feels like tempting fate a bit.

pity cos it is amazing!

ps. I see there are some novel ways to cross the drainage ditches between Linden and rustenburg rd. nice! thanks whoever added that!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notmyname

What a shame. That section looks ill.

post-10758-0-18200000-1401780928_thumb.jpg

It's off the main trail, so not very visible when riding past (unless you know what to look for).

But basically, when heading down river (North) look left towards the masses of Spruit Marshalls, just before you come to that little stream crossing (in front of the DHL fence).

It's off the main trail, so not very visible when riding past (unless you know what to look for).

But basically, when heading down river (North) look left towards the masses of Spruit Marshalls, just before you come to that little stream crossing (in front of the DHL fence).

What if we went in there and took it back. Like the prison in Walking Dead?

Okayyyyy, I've riden past it once, can't say I want to go back...

Lots of spruit marshalls there! Not so nice!

Eeeeeeeeeeeek

What if we went in there and took it back. Like the prison in Walking Dead?

So are we to start calling the Spruit Marshalls "walkers" now (because they don't have bikes)? Some of them are cardboard troller riders.

So are we to start calling the Spruit Marshalls "walkers" now (because they don't have bikes)? Some of them are cardboard troller riders.

The Hub seems very keen to raise funds for anything these days. We could find gainful employment for them by stationing them in yellow bibs at any jump or obstacle and warning riders with a sharp whistle blast that they need to look up from their watt meter briefly.

Look up from their watt meters... Bhwaaa.

I have a bell, just for them, and Saturday, I was pushed off the trail by a watt meter watcher, even after I rang my bell.

And I like ringing it, gives me a sense of speed and power, Clarkson would approve.

You people must stop hating on us watt watcher people. Just because we focus on having the most advance training avalible to us so that we can improve our race preformances drastically is no reason to hate. Dont hate just because we will drop you for dead on a hill. One day you will learn that you are wasting your time with this jumping. Us marathon riders posses true mtb skill.

Guest notmyname

You people must stop hating on us watt watcher people. Just because we focus on having the most advance training avalible to us so that we can improve our race preformances drastically is no reason to hate. Dont hate just because we will drop you for dead on a hill. One day you will learn that you are wasting your time with this jumping. Us marathon riders posses true mtb skill.

Lol. Sharing is caring.

Haters will hate dude....they cannot stand being pipped by housewives and golden retrievers....

hahaha! How's that road bike treating you?

Admit it Google, you miss the jumps and the downhills!

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/bait-poster02.jpg

hahaha! How's that road bike treating you?

Admit it Google, you miss the jumps and the downhills!

Satin. You people on your jump bikes must stop having fun and learn that a 29er hardtail is the best bike for all the freeride lines on the spruit especially bundaberg. By using jump bikes you are admitting that you dont have enough skill to ride them on a xc bike.

Archived