ENDOMONDO - list your profile here

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you "bulk upload" saved history from Garmin rides? Not on Garmin device any more - stored on PC, but since the 705 ends up a mapped drive on the PC, I'd assume it's do-able...?

And I do presume the "live tracking" is only for phones (running the app) - otherwise that can be a neat safety net should I get into trouble. Then at least the mrs can see where I find myself.

BTW Bennie, not to be "funny" about it, but I'd personally not go public with my profile. Just a privacy thing... I don't care who laughs at my lack of speed. There's just too much info in there for me to want to make it public.

• 6 months later...

flippen holy ships.

Endomono does chow battery!!!

last ride only lasted 2h40. that's basically half my ride.

wanted to switch the phone to airplane mode, but then it seems the gps does not work??

The problem with the battery is that the application keeps the screen active and lit. Switch off the screen and put it in your back pocket. That way it will last for as long as you can ride. Just can't use it as a cycle computer this way but at least it lasts.